Yes , I also think that pinnit deserves to win an award...
While I am here....
What about a "MG 243 ways player of the year" award?
Failing that, we definitely need to add some more categories....
- The "I Fucking Hate Smegaways" Award (congrats in advance lotusch)
- Lifetime Achievement for services to virtual eye rolling (well done Harry, about time you won something)
- The CM award for Political Incorrectness (well done Playford) PS Go Labour!!! *
* Actually, hold on a second. No, I really do not mean that - I'm voting Monster Raving Loony Party this year, because the rest of them all suck!!
- The "Say, didn't you used to be a really spawny tw*t? What the hell happened?" Award (congrats Jono777)
Speaking of Spawn.....
- Spawny Tw......oops, there's the doorbell ringing. Saved by the Dominos. Nom Nom.
(just in case anyone actually thinks I was being serious)
Okay so it is time for me to cast my votes regarding the Meister Awards 2019.
These are the categories that I would like to cast my votes on.
I might not have covered them all but some might not have been applicable to me.
--------------------------------------->>> DRUM ROLLS
- Best CM accredited casino of 2019: Casumo - Simply because I have been playing there for many years and I never ever had a single issue with them. A great selection of slots, always friendly in their live chat, a decent rep. on this forum and very important too, never had to wait long for my money after a WD request. They are among the fastest in the industry and do process withdrawals within a few hours including weekend withdrawals. A very solid casino and I would recommend people to play there in a heartbeat if I was asked my opinion about them. I would like to give a honorable mention to Yako Casino where I play since a couple of months. A solid casino from the well respected l&l-group. A good place to play, fast withdrawals including weekend withdrawals and a recently revamped website managed by a great and active guy, Jan. l&l-group also do organize a ton of special CM promotions which does not go unnoted.
- Best Casino of 2019 (not CM-accredited): Bao Casino, they are actually in the grey zone but I signed up with them earlier this year and I had an amazing streak of luck which resulted in multiple withdrawals with just one single deposit of €100.00 - In the end I withdrew around €3000.00 and each and every withdrawal was processed quickly and without any questions, except for the normal KYC procedure, which also was completed within an hour. Easy to navigate website, plenty of games and quick payouts.
- Best Casino Group of 2019: L&L Europe Ltd, without a shadow of a doubt. With two outstanding reps. dealing with all our queries, organizing loads of CM exclusive competitions and having their casinos in the accredited section here at Casinomeister. Great job l&l-Jan & RyanABC.
- Best Rep: I have thought about this one as I had two / three people in mind but I have to vote for @L&L-Jan as he gave me top notch service this year as a customer of Yako Casino. Also because he is a genuine nice chap and is super active on this forum. I think he is a credit to the industry. A honorable mention I would like to give to @[email protected] , he has been here for some time and always helped me if I had a query about Trada Casino, and also he works his pants off to answer all our questions on this forum. After the merger onto the Aspire platform he was given some real hard time here and I salute him for answering each and every concern raised by members here, in a friendly professional manner.
- Best Casino Software Experience: This one is tough as many providers really have disappointed me this year with utter crap releases and unpleasant slots and I have come to the conclusion that Play 'n Go delivered the best and for me most exciting slots this year with titles such as Raging Rex, Rise of Merlin and Phoenix Reborn. Their slots are not the most complicated or advanced slots but they play slick and deliver acceptable wins on a regular basis for me. A honorable mention goes to Push Gaming & Thunderkick with their releases of Razor Shark and Riders of the Storm.
- Best Slot of 2019: Riders of the Storm by Thunderkick as I like the theme and design of the slot, the music and the exciting free spin rounds which can pay really well. No megaways needed to produce some really juice 500-1000x wins. A Honorable mention goes to 9K Yeti from @4ThePlayer-com , a very promising release and I look forward to try more slots from you guys!
- Head in the Sand Award: I have to go with the UKGC on this one. I can understand some of their recent actions but in general their are making it quite unpleasant now for UK players, UK facing casinos and affiliates. I am all for player protection but you can also overdo things.
- Fall from Grace Award 2019: As a long standing customer and a regular visitor it hurts to say I have to vote for Videoslots. I will never ever fault them on their website, speed of WD processing (among the fastest in the industry), choice of games etc etc, but to lower RTP on multiple slot providers without any decent notification to their affected customers was just not good. I only found out on this forum as I would never ever have found it myself kinda hidden away in between the news articles on the casino website. I mean, who does read those articles. I can understand it if decisions have to be made in a business but even a simple email to affected customers would have received so much more goodwill from players. If I login at a casino, I want to play and not read news articles, there are other websites for that. Sincerely I hope they get back on track as I voted for them as best casino a couple of times. Now the incentive to play there is gone as I can play Play 'n Go and Red Tiger at max. RTP at other accredited casinos.
- Biggest Disappointment Award of 2019: This one is easy - BTG, simply because all of their slots are horrible unplayable money gobbling monsters except for Danger High Voltage which is their only slot I can really appreciate. In the beginning the Megaways© engine seemed a nice new addition but nowadays it is so over exploited, it is just a blatant joke. This said I give Blueprint a honorable mention as they have dug them selves so deep in Megaways© slots, I wonder sometimes do they even still have people working in their game development. I mean, just buy the copyright of a popular slot and apply the Megaways© engine to it, and voila, Blueprint released another pile of shite. Of course the sick Feature Buy idea (To strip players even faster from their money) also comes from the same camp. These two slot developers have nothing to offer to me, and for the love of God I do not understand why they are so popular.
- Forum Highlights of 2019: Already mentioned but I also agree that The Remarkable CM Community is a great thread where many people have shared some of their winnings with other members here, a truly nice and popular thread. Another highlight in general is the forum upgrade, I think Casinomeister did a great job on this and the website keeps getting better and better.
- Forum Member Achievement Award of the Year 2019: Okay here I could nominate so many people that I like and respect on this forum but this year I would like to vote for @ChopleyIOM , because I love the way he is involved in many discussions on this forum, is not afraid to give his opinion about anything really, and his videos are so fun to watch because they do not only contain slot sessions but also he discusses industry related topics and issues, has videos about slot emulations and the odd slot reviews. I love to listen to him and his enthusiasm shines through his Youtube videos. Keep on doing what you do mate, I love it! Then I also would like to mention @Kroffe , he is a fairly new member but you brighten up my day with your spot on comments and posts on this forum. You are truly a great addition to this forum and I do not know you in person, but I feel we could be friends easy outside of Casinomeister. I dig your humor and your personality as presented on this forum. Glad to have you here!
So these are the votes I wanted to cast and I hope they will count towards the end results.
I hope you guys enjoy reading my fair comments and opinions.
Having said all this I think a huge thank you to all staff members at Casinomeister is in order here.
@Casinomeister @dunover @GourdFollower @LadyJelena @maxd @pereblue @Simmo!
Okay okay, also @News Hound @Vortran007
Thanks for providing such a great place and community for us all.
I love to hang out here and CM has become a part of my daily routine.