iNetbet $28,000 Win!!!

thetic

Dormant account
Just wanted to share with you all recent very good run at blackjack at iNetbet. Ended up with $25k profit :D over 2 sessions on the BJ tables and got myself a nice wee mention in the latest newsletter.

Old / Expired Link

Unfortunately no screenshots as don't see the value in taking a screenshot of a $200 win whatever the balance is at the time!

1st win came just before holiday at end of September to Florida so had plenty of extra spending money to treat the kids, to Mickey, Minnie et al.

Would probably not have gone back to iNetbet if hadn't read the positive reports on this forum so a big thanks to all! Also great to find somewhere where money is in your Neteller account within the day with no worries.

2 complaints though ;);
1. Did not get a managers bonus in October for some reason, I take it you have to be down to get one!
2. It was my birthday yesterday and nothing was forthcoming there also!!!

Just wanted to share with you all recent very good run at blackjack at iNetbet. Ended up with $25k profit :D over 2 sessions on the BJ tables and got myself a nice wee mention in the latest newsletter.

Old / Expired Link

Unfortunately no screenshots as don't see the value in taking a screenshot of a $200 win whatever the balance is at the time!

1st win came just before holiday at end of September to Florida so had plenty of extra spending money to treat the kids, to Mickey, Minnie et al.

Would probably not have gone back to iNetbet if hadn't read the positive reports on this forum so a big thanks to all! Also great to find somewhere where money is in your Neteller account within the day with no worries.

2 complaints though ;);
1. Did not get a managers bonus in October for some reason, I take it you have to be down to get one!
2. It was my birthday yesterday and nothing was forthcoming there also!!!

Great win thetic. However, the reports on Inetbet have been somewhat mixed recently. The payout times continue to be good but there are slight concerns of slippage in customer service. There are also reports on the low payback on slots but I guess that has more to do with RTG in general.

As for your manager bonus and birthday chip, hell you wont be getting them for the next 30 years given your $28K win.

I think iNetbet are watching the forum

Email just received from support, coincidence???

Dear Greame,

May we take this opportunity to wish you a very Happy Belated Birthday.

Sorry that we missed it yesterday. We hope that you had a great day.

Please find that a small bonus has been applied to help you celebrate.

We hope that you had a great birthday.

Best Regards
The iNetBet Team

congrats and happy birthday!

Congratulations on your win! (not that it got to be far and few inbetween for me, it just got to be none at all anymore!) But great to see someone winning there (beside newbies)!

And Happy Belated Birthday!!

Email just received from support, coincidence???

Dear Greame,

May we take this opportunity to wish you a very Happy Belated Birthday.

Sorry that we missed it yesterday. We hope that you had a great day.

Please find that a small bonus has been applied to help you celebrate.

We hope that you had a great birthday.

Best Regards
The iNetBet Team

It couldnt have been a coincidence. If they forgot, they forgot. It is likely that they read the post and decided that they dont want to lose a customer with such a big bankroll over a petty b-day bonus. Well, GL with it and post any big win on the screenies.

Excellent:thumbsup: Haggas for everyone here? :D

HBD, and congrats!!!

I would do but the only problem is current strength of the against the $, think the winnings will only get about 5 haggises (or should that be haggi??? Not sure what the plural of haggis is, might even just be haggis. Will go check and revert if anyone is in the slightest bit interested) and 2 bottles of whisky :rolleyes:

I would do but the only problem is current strength of the against the $, think the winnings will only get about 5 haggises (or should that be haggi??? Not sure what the plural of haggis is, might even just be haggis. Will go check and revert if anyone is in the slightest bit interested) and 2 bottles of whisky :rolleyes:

Yeah, the $ is really sinking and our dollar has to get rid of the link to them otherwise we will sink along with it.

Nah, you worked hard for the $28K. Just donate all your winnings from your b-day chip to buy something from CM's wish list. The fella has really earned it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back