Immortal Romance triggers

Yeah. Immortal died a painful death on me. Went from extremely hot to extremely cold. Its as if someone just turn any sort of winning combos off cause it was paying too much out. 5 sessions of £30 and highest win was £1.20. Almost zero playtime. Also it was rolling the scatters in reel one and 2 for fun yet havent seen a bonus round in the last 5 sessions of play. Well... Apart from the wild desires that make the last reel wild and give zero in winnings. Its enough to make a reasonable man question the games legitimacy. Wont be touching this game again for a while.

I had been having a blast with this slot. Loads of Bonus rounds and Wild desires - today £550.00 not one bonus round and only one Wild Desire for £9 -it finally caught up with me ! Don't they always !:eek:

Yeah. Immortal died a painful death on me. Went from extremely hot to extremely cold. Its as if someone just turn any sort of winning combos off cause it was paying too much out. 5 sessions of £30 and highest win was £1.20. Almost zero playtime. Also it was rolling the scatters in reel one and 2 for fun yet havent seen a bonus round in the last 5 sessions of play. Well... Apart from the wild desires that make the last reel wild and give zero in winnings. Its enough to make a reasonable man question the games legitimacy. Wont be touching this game again for a while.

Had a similar cold run tonight playing IR on Platinum Play , went through $100 in 120 spins @ $0.90 in space of 20 or so minutes after checking back on the game log , biggest win $0.90 , must of got about $10.00 all up in wins :sob:

so much for an hour or maybe 2 of fun tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back