i'm such a donk!

tennis_balls

Dormant account
I was doing a little gamblin tonight (and a bottle of cheap pinot noir) I sort of went on tilt and busted out one place with a $75 bacarat bet. (that's extreme for this low-roller) Well that sort of soured my mood so of course the only solution is to reverse-withdraw at another place and do a $100 bet. I covered my eyes and thankfully my 4 beat the dealer's 3.

So then I go to play a $3 omaha8 sitngo at pokerstars. Of these 3 events, which one do you think caused my heart-rate to soar?

that's right.......

the piddly little $3 donk-fest :what:

I was doing a little gamblin tonight (and a bottle of cheap pinot noir) I sort of went on tilt and busted out one place with a $75 bacarat bet. (that's extreme for this low-roller) Well that sort of soured my mood so of course the only solution is to reverse-withdraw at another place and do a $100 bet. I covered my eyes and thankfully my 4 beat the dealer's 3.

So then I go to play a $3 omaha8 sitngo at pokerstars. Of these 3 events, which one do you think caused my heart-rate to soar?

that's right.......

the piddly little $3 donk-fest :what:

bahahaha

Do you play offline too? :D

bahahaha

Do you play offline too? :D

never.....i much prefer online where I can punch my monitor, curse and make an ass of myself 1,000 times without anyone knowing. The live version just doesn't suit my game. If I was to somehow sneak an entry to the WSOP, sunglasses alone would not be enough to hide my face. I'd need to wear my motorcycle helmet with the mirror lens.

Well, the unibomber does that whole hoody n glasses thing.. that could work out for ya hehe

Really though.. to funny :) :)

Thnx for the smile :)

~LadyH

never.....i much prefer online where I can punch my monitor, curse and make an ass of myself 1,000 times without anyone knowing. The live version just doesn't suit my game. If I was to somehow sneak an entry to the WSOP, sunglasses alone would not be enough to hide my face. I'd need to wear my motorcycle helmet with the mirror lens.

If I was to somehow sneak an entry to the WSOP, sunglasses alone would not be enough to hide my face. I'd need to wear my motorcycle helmet with the mirror lens.

Is that because you are ugly??? :eek2:
Or is your poker face that bad??? :eek2:

Or is it a combination of both??? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back