I'm currently listening to...

1995's One Hot Minute era was always my favourite of theirs, as highlighted by this sunny little number

of course!! im totaly with you...
after RHCP's Californication Album Release i was shocked in first touch, because this instrumental change "downpitch" was not mine

but nowadays i like it more and more... Otherside are now one of my fav's of them :D

but my alltime favourite album was Blood Sugar Sex Magik...

of course!! im totaly with you...
after RHCP's Californication Album Release i was shocked in first touch, because this instrumental change "downpitch" was not mine

but nowadays i like it more and more... Otherside are now one of my fav's of them :D

but my alltime favourite album was Blood Sugar Sex Magik...

One Hot Minute is the only album with Dave Navarro on it, so it changed their style a lot. Then in '99 John Frusciante came back for Californication (which is great of course)

So my favourite era is One Hot Minute's, but favourite album can only be Blood Sugar Sex Magik. It would be a crime to say otherwise! :p

Here is of course....

of course... and the new style was also profitable for Flea!! because in history the spot was always on gitarrists & singers and the most band bassists are just handled as a guy that works behind the scenes. Flea is one of the best band bassists ever and has changed the public view from a underrated bassist into a frontleader...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back