I'm currently listening to...

Funny story the band approaches a well known producer, ask him to make a remix, so he makes this remix, they take it to record label and they don't like it and it doesn't get signed, so it gets released as a freebie.

Another one with a story, this was done in collab with Monstercat..all proceeds from the sales went to anti bullying charities hence the video, on top of that is
a nice tune.

Quite a powerful video. You don't see too many trance tracks with such an important message
there is one trance track in particular
Dedicated to Olivia who fought from 4 years to "7" - seven- years old with Neuroblastoma cancer virus. But unfortunately, she flew to heaven as an angel at 7 years old. According to her mom, Olivia was in constant agony asking her mom to kill herself with a gun at 7 years. What an imperceptible pain for us. She was only 7 for those words. Olivia and her family are Andy's friends. Therefore the track is dedicated to her, you can see the dreamly, heavenly facts in the video.

there is one trance track in particular
Dedicated to Olivia who fought from 4 years to "7" - seven- years old with Neuroblastoma cancer virus. But unfortunately, she flew to heaven as an angel at 7 years old. According to her mom, Olivia was in constant agony asking her mom to kill herself with a gun at 7 years. What an imperceptible pain for us. She was only 7 for those words. Olivia and her family are Andy's friends. Therefore the track is dedicated to her, you can see the dreamly, heavenly facts in the video.

The poor girl. The video seems to show denial and isolation.Anger then bargaining.Depression and then acceptance. They are classic stages of those who face a prolonged decent towards dying :(

The poor girl. The video seems to show denial and isolation.Anger then bargaining.Depression and then acceptance. They are classic stages of those who face a prolonged decent towards dying :(
Indeed!
The first times I heard this track, I already knew the story behind it. I cried!
Such a beautiful track..

Make yourself comfy, wear a decent pair of headphones, close your eyes and enjoy the journey.

'The Great Bay', Playme's brand-new single on Abora Skies. The Swedish producer presents yet another majestic piece of art which perfectly integrates orchestral elements with uplifting trance. With its smooth-yet-dynamic drums, its radiant strings and angelic choirs, 'The Great Bay' will take you on a journey to an imaginary world of glittering landscapes and colorful skies worthy of the best fairy tales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back