I'm currently listening to...

I'm currently listening to.....

The most mind numbing, eerily silent living room ever and its doing my nut in.

Bleedin electric tripped in the night and now my TV is stuck in stand-by. Lost remote years ago and even Amazon nor e-bay have replacements available, can't use a universal as TV has to be on to program it to accept new remote.

Tried all sorts and no joy, TV is not that old LG 42" but even if I'm not watching it, need it on in the background.... :(

I'm currently listening to.....

The most mind numbing, eerily silent living room ever and its doing my nut in.

Bleedin electric tripped in the night and now my TV is stuck in stand-by. Lost remote years ago and even Amazon nor e-bay have replacements available, can't use a universal as TV has to be on to program it to accept new remote.

Tried all sorts and no joy, TV is not that old LG 42" but even if I'm not watching it, need it on in the background.... :(

My brother says that there is universal remote that you connect to your pc and program online to work for a specific tv model

Don't know if i posted this before, but here's what i listen to when i want to feel better and motivate myself to clean, work or whatever...

It's a link to that channels Live Stream, and it's always live so far..
They also have tons of single artist contributions, and various cool mixes...
Think Hip Hop beats, smooth jazz, breakbeats, funk, soul - all combined into a great experience.
If you like any of the above then you'd miss out by not listening at least once!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back