IGT Slot RTP List

I asked for the data two and a half months ago. And then asked again in this thread. IGT has still not provided it.

I want data from the top-down. IGT only has scattered data in PDF files on their website, some of which are value ranges, and others which do not line up with the posted data from IGT clients.

As far as I'm concerned, they do not provide their T-RTP data.

This leaves Net Entertainment as the only major software provider that is supplying T-RTP data individually for all of their games on their website. I would like to see statistical auditing of their games, as well, but that's besides the point. I think that they deserve recognition and business.

Why are you avoiding my questions cylon?

I appreciate your passion, but I don't understand why you're ashamed to reveal your former identity. Is it because people would stop taking you seriously, if in fact they do presently?

Why are you avoiding my questions cylon?

I appreciate your passion, but I don't understand why you're ashamed to reveal your former identity. Is it because people would stop taking you seriously, if in fact they do presently?

I'm not really sure this really matters- it doesn't to me.

Bryan already banned one user account on the other thread (for a formally banned player returning)- I'd imagine he'd check out Cylon, at the same time since the opportunity and question was out there already.

If Bryan hasn't banned him, maybe there is a good reason he's here?

I understand what you're getting at Nifty- but I'm not sure its any of our concern since it appears the Mods have already taken a look and allowed Cylon to continue posting as Cylon.

If Cylon wants us to know, he'll tell us. And he's got as much a right to anonymity as the rest of us, imho.

I'm not really sure this really matters- it doesn't to me.

Bryan already banned one user account on the other thread (for a formally banned player returning)- I'd imagine he'd check out Cylon, at the same time since the opportunity and question was out there already.

If Bryan hasn't banned him, maybe there is a good reason he's here?

I understand what you're getting at Nifty- but I'm not sure its any of our concern since it appears the Mods have already taken a look and allowed Cylon to continue posting as Cylon.

If Cylon wants us to know, he'll tell us. And he's got as much a right to anonymity as the rest of us, imho.

Fair enough.

I'll let it be.

I know who it is anyway. I just wanted them to be honest.....it says a lot about a person when they have to conceal their alias. It's a far cry from concealing ones identity. I'll keep the tin foil hat ready, as you've only seen the tip of that iceberg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back