ICE, anyone?

Well thats you and Spear out of action for the evening. We'll just leave you two in a corner. :)

PS. If he starts screaming that the fruit machine is rigged (he always does this when he's losing) you have permission to join the rest of us :D

Well thats you and Spear out of action for the evening. We'll just leave you two in a corner. :)

PS. If he starts screaming that the fruit machine is rigged (he always does this when he's losing) you have permission to join the rest of us :D

Lol. :D

Well I don't go as far as the Far East. I do places like Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgystan and stuff like that! (Yaaaawwwnnn....).

Anyway, see you all there! :)

But of COURSE the fruit machine is bloody well rigged, what fruity do you know of that isn't?

Actually, my discussion about travel and Asia with cheeky will be very brief. Simple handshake and agree to discuss possibilities later... then try to convince VWM to break out the crowbar...

Should be cool! But I'm worried how we will recognise each other...

Simmo's obvious - a big blue muppet.
And the Meister will be playing his guitar...
But what about the rest?

It will be easy for you lot to spot me; just look out for a drop-dead hansom guy, the spitting image of Brad Pitt - and I'll be the fat ugly bloke standing next to him... :p

It will be easy for you lot to spot me; just look out for a drop-dead hansom guy, the spitting image of Brad Pitt - and I'll be the fat ugly bloke standing next to him... :p

You're not standing anywhere near me sunshine unless you're buying :p

Good

Now
Regards registration, you only have to put your website in the Company Name box that's all :)

I hadn't thought of that! Vinylweatherman dot net costs only 40 per year, a dummy company (that would stand up to checking processes) would cost a few hunded!

I will seriously consider throwing my "usual caution":D to the winds and look at coming over by train, only takes an hour to cover the 40 miles or so to Waterloo:D (Crap line, but at least no more "slam door" trains!)

Ok, so here is the stupid question from someone who didn't follow the whole thread - when and where do we meet? :confused:

Hawaii, this weekend ... oh wait, that's MY conference that I leave for tomorrow.

Though I would love to meet everyone in London, actually. :notworthy

Am not 100% sure that i'll come over but possibly yes.
One thing I gotta do there in order to complete myself as a person is shake CM's hand:thumbsup:

Will we be attending all 3 days?

just tell where you'll be and I'll try to make it. I have a number of engagements to make, but I'll try to make myself available :D

I want each and every one of you to have a drink for me. Oh, and have fun!! :thumbsup:

Simmo, have you got a full guest list yet of exactly who's coming to this prestigious piss-up... er, I mean high level gambling discussion....? :rolleyes:

Not exactly but Slotster, Cheeky, Alexandre, Webzcas, Moi, Spear, Dom and you so far. Basically...anyone who emailed me :)

Just a reminder that it's a go for 1730 at the Atlas near Earl's Court 2. Looking forward to meeting some of you all.

Cheers!

Snow

Just a reminder that it's a go for 1730 at the Atlas near Earl's Court 2. Looking forward to meeting some of you all.

Cheers!

Bryan,
You might be interested to know that SNOW is currently falling here in Bracknell, some 30/40 miles to the west of London. (70Km in European money:D )
I had to call in some big favours to arrange this, so I expect a few in return:D :D

Well whaddya know!

SNOW IN LONDON! Yippee!!!!

Road was wet so I thought it was still raining - until I saw a parked car entirely covered with a white blanket...

Stopped

Well whaddya know!

SNOW IN LONDON! Yippee!!!!

Road was wet so I thought it was still raining - until I saw a parked car entirely covered with a white blanket...

Stopped falling now, but don't expect the trains to be running on time, or all the roads to be gritted. Take survival kits if using the M11:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back