I walk in, and the music stops...

Welcome Deezle,

No welcome committe here to greet you, but I'm sure you will understand sooner or later if you return.

To all of you.
I understand your reactions to this uncustomary entrance, mine was similar at first.
I just wanna say that sometimes people's strange behavior don't necessarily mirror their personality but can have reasons we don't normally take into account here. This seems to be the case and I will say no more, already walking a thin line here. Not saying it should be condoned, just that I believe we can all be cool for now and maybe not be too jugdemental.

Emme

One lesser known quote by Hitler went sort of like this -

"Ach! I said DON'T shave the mustache off!.... (Sigh) Shit.... ok, umm... just even it up on the other side."

For those of you "serious" forumeers...

For one, I said most of that stuff to get a rise out of people. That worked.

Two, I am quite blown away that some people take this so seriously. Which was amusing.

And lastly, I am new here, so I will do the right thing and apoligize to those offended by anything I wrote.

But seriousy.

C'mon.

For one, I said most of that stuff to get a rise out of people. That worked.

Two, I am quite blown away that some people take this so seriously. Which was amusing.

And lastly, I am new here, so I will do the right thing and apoligize to those offended by anything I wrote.

But seriousy.

C'mon.

I suggest you take part in the fun, and just ignore those who was mean.
The best quality anyone could have is to be able to laugh at yourself.
Make a song of it:D

When I was new here someone once told me I would probably have to roll with the blows for a while. I stuck it out and learned to laugh at myself which makes things a whole lot easier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back