Hello Everyone.

DJQUICKFIT

Dormant account
Scottish white male,2 sons and a wife, 4 cats, 1 peugeot, and a blood disorder, just recently made redundant from the coal industry.
Stuck in a hole,with health issues and fighting depression and sleep on a daily basis. other than that im a sound human being and all of my mistakes involves money and spending it foolishly. i love the truth,which means i dont stand for lies or people doing bad stuff to hurt others. i love music and would be classed as a raver but willing to listen to anything with a purpose or a beat. im a keen dj but never been able to afford my own equipment, so virtual dj mixer for friends and family. Found your site while googling a slot machine that has been taking my dinner money off me everytime we meet. I cant for the life of me understand what part of my brain has changed me into a daydream believer that i am gonna win big on Clover Rollover, This game has really had me by the short and curlys for the best part of 3 years. However by finding your Site i may be able to learn something and walk away some day soon. Thanks for Listening. Now where`s the psychology department lol.:lolup:

Welcome and you'll find lots of members with a similar situation as yours .... they just won't admit it as eloquently as you did. :)

Stick around ..... you might like us. :D

Hi DJ, welcome to the forum. While I am sorry for your job loss, coal needs to go.

Is Clover Rollover online or in the shops? I'm not familiar with the game.

Go visit the Quit Gambling section for some perspectives on gambling, quitting and moderation from myself and other armchair psychologists. You will find lots of it scattered all through different threads

Depression, money issues and boredom are not a gambler's friend.

Chin up, while you might not hit that jackpot, you might end up with a better outlook. If you haven't already spoken with your GP about depression, you should definitely do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back