I found out through a little birdie,, loyalty bonus week!

not sure what you mean by this, are you saying they are running a special promotion this weekend/week?

Pinababy got hers a few days ago ... doesn't that mean they've already given out bonuses for this month to the players they wanted to give them to?

Yes and this is not really new, because you get this bonus on every month, on which one you have lose more, than won ;)

Btw. it's called "manager bonus" and not "loyalaty bonus", but ok, it's nearly the same :)

I've got also nothing ;)

Someone shot the little birdie before it could get round :(

Actually if we were sharp, we'd have spotted that birds can't actually talk, so it can't have been true anyway! Are we that gullible? Anyway, a baby hippopotamus tells me the 2 mil Mega Moolah jackpot is about to drop but only if you play through my affiliate links. Off you go :p

I've got also nothing ;)

Hey Mike, think you should go see the doctor for that tick, just been through winner screenshot thread (which you are doing a grand job policing by the way) and you seem to be unable to stop winking at the moment ;)

Hey Mike, think you should go see the doctor for that tick, just been through winner screenshot thread (which you are doing a grand job policing by the way) and you seem to be unable to stop winking at the moment ;)

It looks like so, but i've lost enough the last days, so don't worry about that, but i didn't post my losts here ;)

hi all

Hi Mystic, I tried to PM you but it wouldn't let me? Anyway, I was wondering if you had heard anything more about this - have you gotten a manager bonus this month?

Hi Slots, You can PM me now when you want! (sorry, been pretty busy).
I had received an email the other day stating the managers bonuses started going out over the weekend and would continue to go through the week.
(I myself have not gotten mine yet but usually between the 9-12 is when mine is put in) I think they may go either alphabetically by last name (Mine would be a "Z" or by membership enrollment dates")

But customer service sent me the email to verify they were coming out this week!

Good luck all ,, as long as you made deposits I believe you get the monthly bonus! If you do not receive yours you can email customer support or manager... they are more than helpful! :thumbsup:

Someone shot the little birdie before it could get round :(

Actually if we were sharp, we'd have spotted that birds can't actually talk, so it can't have been true anyway! Are we that gullible? Anyway, a baby hippopotamus tells me the 2 mil Mega Moolah jackpot is about to drop but only if you play through my affiliate links. Off you go :p

Simmo no one shot the birdie.. here you go:
Dear Mysticjoz
The monthly bonuses have started going out and will be through the weekend and next week.
Please feel free to contact support at any time if you should require
assistance regarding any matter.
Kind regards.
CSR .
iNetBet Support Team.

if you deposited last month you should get one too..

I think, it was more than enough, even more, than i really thought *lol*

So can you say, how much percents you got from your full June deposits?

I thought always, that we got 10% from the despoits, we made during a month, but i'm not really sure?

I got mine within an hour and a half after I posted asking about it. :thumbsup:

I just got out of work, and now I'm going to try to
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
my bonus ... wish me luck!

And thar I thot you was just tryna get unhitched from it. deckuhple... humm I guess that's all I guy can do.

Good luck:thumbsup: I havn't recieved mine yet.

Currently I am just over 40% through the 15x WR of my $50 bonus, and what I have been doing is playing exactly 50 spins* at $0.01 per line on all 30 of the slot games ($0.20 bets on every game except $0.25 on Fruit Frenzy).

Here's my game log so far:
Old Attachment (Invalid)

* I goofed on one game and accidentally played 51 spins because I was deep in thought, so I compensated by playing 49 spins on the next game.

The early 50x win on Diamond Dozen was this:
Old Attachment (Invalid)

The biggest win of the session so far was on Tiger Treasures during the free spins:
Old Attachment (Invalid)

And in Prince of Sherwood I did surprisingly well - for the first time EVER I hit the 3rd ring in for a 4x multiplier, and the only noteworthy win was this one (the bottom-top-bottom-top-bottom payline, 5 jacks doubled):
Old Attachment (Invalid)

And a little later on got a very nice bonus round from Outta This World, with 20 free spins, a 100x prize which I have never seen before, and it retriggered on the very last free spin giving me a total win of $45.74:
Old Attachment (Invalid)

But as you can see, the last 650 spins (everything played after Outta This World) have been downright lousy with an overall return of 77.40%. The very few bonus rounds I got in the last 650 spins have been totally crappy, averaging $4.62 each.

I'm not allowed to play any good games (video poker or blackjack) so I might grind out some WR on Pai Gow, but my goal is to get it up to the max cashout of $500 and withdraw it; that won't happen by playing Pai Gow.

Also - I think I figured out the Goldbeard mystery. It's hard to catch, but I think as soon as you click Spin (and the next reel stop is determined), the reel "jumps" ahead to where it needs to be so that it will land on the predetermined position after 1 ~ 1.5 second(s). I watched it very carefully when I was playing my 50 spins on it, and I saw Goldbeard go by WAY too many times very close to where he had stopped. The only way that would be possible is if there were a whole bunch of 20 - 30 Goldbeard symbols clumped together, which there are NOT. So I think the reels probably ARE set up like Microgaming's, but because they spin much slower, they start out in the position that they last stopped in and then very quickly "jump" ahead - you will probably see what I mean if you try it out. Right after the reel picks up steam, it looks like there is a very quick switch that occurs. That would explain why you could go 15-20 spins without seeing Goldbeard, and why I saw him way more often than I would have if it spun 100% linearly. Also, if it didn't "jump" like this, then it appears that the first reel only moves a few symbols on each spin, which can't be the case because then that would mean that it weren't random.

Looks like you're doing alright, hope the percentages pick up again:thumbsup:
See my observations in the other thread about goldbeard and see if it jibes w/your experience?

Looks like you're doing alright, hope the percentages pick up again:thumbsup:

I went to Pai Gow and played 21 hands, lost only $5 but got bored real quick so I left.
Went to Ronin and played $1.00 spins, 131 of them. No feature, 61.6% return. Balance = $100.37
Went to Tiger Treasures, played 50 $1 spins. No feature, 56.6% return. Balance = $78.67
Went to Mermaid Queen, got the feature on the 17th spin for $41.75. Return = 293.24%, Balance = $111.52
Went to Derby Dollars, played 50 $1 spins. No feature, 40.3% return. Balance = $81.67
Went to Enchanted Garden, played 50 $1 spins. No feature, 56.10% return. Balance = $59.72

I now have $128.50 left in my WR.

See my observations in the other thread about goldbeard and see if it jibes w/your experience?
Hard to say what's going on really. It would depend on where the ship is in relation to the 3 Goldbeards on that first reel. I know that on Enchanted Garden though, there is only one fairy on the last reel and it's 2 or 3 symbols above the scatter (of which there is also only one of). I've gotten in the habit of being able to predict if it will hit when the scatter is on the first reel. If you happen to see the scatter + fairy go by on the last reel (from when the 4th reel stops on) then you're not going to get the feature because it won't come around again before it stops. It's very irritating to already know that you won't get the feature. But I digress. Anyway, I'm headed back to finish off my bonus.

Update: WR complete with a balance of $134.92. I, ironically, went to the tightest RTG games I know of: Aztec's Treasure and Mister Money. Did pretty well at both of them. No feature in Aztec but I got the purple lady with 2 wilds on the 2nd reel and 3 wilds on the 3rd reel, for $28 or so. Then in Mister Money I got the feature and another $22. Headed to Lion's Lair and got the feature there, for an additional $50.

Now I just need another $365.08 :D

Edit: Didn't make it. Had fun for the entire evening though, and it didn't cost me a penny!

Last edited:
Has everyone gotten there loyalty bonus already . i lost a few k's there last month and have not gotten anything yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back