I dont think I have done this

GaryWatson

Dormant account
As for the baiting, lets get it into the open. No my sister is not dying, hopefully not before me. She ha MS. I dont know much about the stuff but know its sporadic. We fought like cat and dog when we where younger. It broke my heart to see her with a walking stick, worse was when her 3 year old son told me.

I am not so close to my family as I should be, as I posted earlier, I was living in Alabama, doing well academically. SHIT.... I think I had a summa cumlaud and a magna cumlad a few times, won the US championships, student/athlete thing, all bs IMO. I dont think we were rich, my mum use to phone me every month for 5 min then moved to every 2nd week, then went weekly, I knew there was a prob. I got abuse for coming home at Xmas. I have, and always will be straight to the point. My dad couldnt accept my mother dying, I could. We used to chat about BS basically, but we got really close because I was the only one who accepted she was dying.

The best time I had was taking her to the park. I am my usual dickhead self, spinning her about in her wheelchair but I remember that day, it wasnt cold, it wasnt warm. I was the only person who accepted her dying, we chatted about that. My tears were streaming but i tried to hide it.

I moved back to the states the day after the funeral so never had many ties. It hurts me in my current relationship because I constantly push her away. I live with her now but get at least 4 days because I escape out the window and have to post here , offline, im quite laid back ., online sometimes I snap and I dont give a toss.

From my shitty crim background, I learned my mother came first. I fucked that up for a couple of years, longer but I cant post it. I eventually became a person who I liked. I found a forum, who may not always appreciate my input, but they have my full respect all the same

God Bless ya Gary - You had a lot of lifes hardships thrown at you. I think being w/ your Mom for the short time you could meant the world to her.

WOW!!! gary, You just got to keep on livin dont you mate.

It's good to see people that have had hard knocks in life appreciate even the smallest things.

Myself i'am a people pleaser and for some strange reason always need people to like me, i know that I can not impress everyone in life and there will be certain people who iam just not there cup of tea and I need to accept that.

My story is pretty similar to your's mate and at the end of the day I hope I'am a better person, friend,companion and father- I feel I'am

your a good soul my friend and keep your head up- the world and us here need more people like you.

You are in my thoughts and prayers Gary Watson;). I am proud to be your friend and forum neighbor because you are very intelligent with a heart of gold. (two combinations hard to find in a man). God Bless You!!:notworthy

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back