Logo
external image

I’m dale can this place can help me solve a 80 day issue?

  • Thread starter Thread starter daletrent01
  • id105531
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 238
  • Replies 4

daletrent01

Banned - abusive nutter
Joined
Jun 8, 2025
Location
dover fl
Dale here I need your guidance and or help to solve this isue I’m in my 50’s. It hurts in the mornings lol but I love playing slots I love my home and my family very proud father of 2 young men. Just here to tell my story
 
Dale here I need your guidance and or help to solve this isue I’m in my 50’s. It hurts in the mornings lol but I love playing slots I love my home and my family very proud father of 2 young men. Just here to tell my story
No better place to solve casino issues... if that's what it is... :confused:

Welcome!
KK
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top