hugely OT find of the day: kitten cam!

maxd

Head of Complaints (PABs), Senior Forum Moderator
Staff member
To heck with The Avengers, these guys are amazing!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

PS. rewind a bit if things are too quiet. :D

Awwwww, too cute max, ya big softie!!

I was never a cat person myself... and never thought I could be... till my GF moved one in (yeah... not a cat person, but totally whipped :) )

Now I cant imagine not having them (two now) and we even brought them with us when we moved back to Ireland.

I want a kitten :(
Whats stoppin ya? Must be hundreds in London in need of a loving home.....

Last edited:
omg! Adorable.

I've got a terrible longing for a Maine Coon... out of range of my pocketbook, though, and I've always guilt-tripped myself into adopting any new 'babies' from the humane society rather than buy. But my old cat we had put down a few years ago was half maine coon and sooo sweet. (Pic is in my album here at CM.) We still miss that cat so much.... anyway... Sorry... Proverbial crazy old cat lady here.... :oops:

thanks for the link, Max. :thumbsup:

Gotta tell you this one... Last evening, I'd been watching the kitten cam off and on and enjoying their antics.

Hubby walks into the computer room, I turn to him and blurted, "I want a baby!"

He does this Spock-thing ... one eyebrow up, rather cautiously stoic expression (as he wasn't sure what kind of insane-woman-trap he'd walked into), "I beg your pardon?"

Awwwww, too cute max, ya big softie!!

I was never a cat person myself... and never thought I could be... till my GF moved one in (yeah... not a cat person, but totally whipped :) )

Now I cant imagine not having them (two now) and we even brought them with us when we moved back to Ireland.

Whats stoppin ya? Must be hundreds in London in need of a loving home.....

Oh I absolutely agree Ian.

If I had my way, my house would be wall-to-wall young pussies......

(Come on.....someone had to do it......I.e. cross the (Fe)line)

Our building doesn't allow any animals :(

Living in Paris one doesn't hear that much. In fact I've heard of people taking their building management to court over exactly that, and they won!

Living in Paris one doesn't hear that much. In fact I've heard of people taking their building management to court over exactly that, and they won!

Oh really? Maybe we should look into that! :D

Although we live in an old victorian town house, well 2 adjoining houses actually, that were converted into flats. Most of the people that live here own their flats, and they form the residents association who collectively decided no pets. Not sure if that comes under different rules? Probably not the best idea to rock the boat as we quite like our neighbours. ;)

The wife wants to move when she finishes her masters though because she wants a puppy and we'd need a private garden. We have quite large gardens at the moment but they're shared with everyone on the square and again, no pets allowed - or bbq's, ball games and fun :D

I skimmed back and forth a few times. She seems to keep them well sedated.

I see you can make donations. I'd like to donate a bag of live mice.

They do seem to like those towers. A room with a view I guess. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back