Votes: 5 8.5%
  • 0.5£

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Whatever! Money is there to be spent!

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters

mossess

Dormant Account
Hola Guys and Gals, longtime lurker here.
I tend to stick to minimum bets up to 0.25 per spin on a deposit of 30.00. I sometimes go higher after a big win, but the highest ever was 5.00. If I see a game with a minimum bet above 0.4 (I'm looking at you High 5 Games) I'll just close it again without spending anything.

How high do you guys usually go per spin? And what minimum bet size is a turn off to you?

I guess euros, dollar and pounds and swiss franks are close enough together value wise that this poll could makes sense in any of them :)
This is my first online poll ever :cheerleader: let's see how that goes...

i always stick a minimum of 100 in; we prefer to put it 200

if im around the 100 range, bets are 50/60 cents
if 200
i start at a buck
its a rare, rare day i do a 1.50

Yeah! That last-ditch effort can pay off sometimes, but most of the times this is a point of no return for me
20-25 deposit, stakes around 0.20 to start

Will increase stakes pro rata to balance but rarely over £1

also tend to DoA last tenner most sessions at minimum bet :)

:)

I am generally between $5-$12 spin, depending on the games potential, some of the higher win potential games I will start around $3.50. No offense meant in any way but I simply cannot be bothered with lower wagers, the same goes for all those min bet free spins, I never play them, that's the main reason I do not play with bonuses either, when I bag a big win I cash out immediately, grinding out the rollover isn't much fun for me.

I mainly do £10 deposits, 20p a spin the first fiver, then min bet on DOA/DOA2 down to a pound, then 100 1p spins on Rise of Merlin - the new and improved Book of Dead. If I get over my deposit, I’ll just swap and change games on 20p bets.

If I get to 5x my deposit, I usually withdraw half and carry on playing with the rest. However, I’ve got up to 8x deposit a couple of times the last week and spunked it all back in again. I should stick to my rules, they’ve served me well.

Got this yesterday when down to my last 5p. Got that up to £50 and yep, back in it went. D’oh!

Depends on my deposit, although even when I make small deposits (up to €70) I tend to bet higher than may be considered responsible, like €1-€1.50. When depositing my weekly €200 I stake between €2 and 4. If my balance increases, I up my bet to €4, 5 and higher.

I try to stay within the 20-40c range but sometimes venture to €1 and higher. My usual deposits are between €20 and 50, but any slot with a min bet of 50c or slots that have a different RTP depending on stakes (I'm looking at you Barcrest) are a no-no then.

The higher bets are when I have won some sportsbets and to be honest I have alot more fun on the lower stakes but sometimes you have to give it a go, usually that means your lucky streak ends all of a sudden tho :oops: I've had some big wins on higher stakes but the money goes back in really fast if you keep going at the nosebleed stakes.

I usually bet from $/€/£1.00 to 5.00 per spin, depending on the variance of the slot and how big my balance is.
Occasionally on very low variance games I bet $/€/£10.00 per spin.

I voted 0.20 should be the minimum bet on most games. But it doesn't really matter as there are 1,000's to choose from!

KK

I always lowroll.
My tactic is quantity over quality when it comes to slotspinning. :)
Deposit somewhere around 10-30€ and stick to min stakes.
When/if i hit something, i might ramp that up to something crazy like 0.4€ on bonanza but most of the time i just load up another 100 spins on min stake.
I always play high variance games, and recently it has been alot of doa2 on 9&18p trying to hit that 100 000x win. ;)

I always lowroll.
My tactic is quantity over quality when it comes to slotspinning. :)
Deposit somewhere around 10-30€ and stick to min stakes.
When/if i hit something, i might ramp that up to something crazy like 0.4€ on bonanza but most of the time i just load up another 100 spins on min stake.
I always play high variance games, and recently it has been alot of doa2 on 9&18p trying to hit that 100 000x win. ;)
Don't think I haven't seen your DOA II screenshots sir

I don't let it affect me though. I only cry 6 days a week now

Reel Steal and Break Da Bank Again can give some pretty good hits on the lowest stake of 9p.

Very true! I have played alot of reel steal and six acrobats, but not so much break da bank again, but they are all the same i guess?
Some of the merkurgames can pay really well aswell, and can be played at 10p most of them.
Novomatic also has a bunch of slots that are good for lowrolling, dolphins pearl, captain venture, etc.

No offense taken :) I guess you're in it for raking in potential huge wins. So not bothering with peanuts makes total sense.
I might do that too if I would just not feel so awful spinning away anything above 0.50 :laugh:

I am generally between $5-$12 spin, depending on the games potential, some of the higher win potential games I will start around $3.50. No offense meant in any way but I simply cannot be bothered with lower wagers, the same goes for all those min bet free spins, I never play them, that's the main reason I do not play with bonuses either, when I bag a big win I cash out immediately, grinding out the rollover isn't much fun for me.

Definitely stick to your rules. I think I need some too :)
Thanks for the tip, the Rise of Merlin looks like a nice finisher for the last few pounds. Often time I just want to get as many spins out of my budget as possible.

I mainly do £10 deposits, 20p a spin the first fiver, then min bet on DOA/DOA2 down to a pound, then 100 1p spins on Rise of Merlin - the new and improved Book of Dead. If I get over my deposit, I’ll just swap and change games on 20p bets.

If I get to 5x my deposit, I usually withdraw half and carry on playing with the rest. However, I’ve got up to 8x deposit a couple of times the last week and spunked it all back in again. I should stick to my rules, they’ve served me well.

Got this yesterday when down to my last 5p. Got that up to £50 and yep, back in it went. D’oh!

Depends on the balance. Usually deposit 30 - 100 euro, so I start at 0.20 - 0.50 depending on the game. If build my balance up considerably, preferably to a point where I at least can withdraw my initial deposit with a little profit and still have something to play with, I'll go up to 1 euro and possibly higher... again... depending on where my balance is. DOA2 never gets more than 0.18 from me. Not brave/stupid enough.

I did a couple of times go into the silly stakes after stupidly good runs of luck, but never again. Still shudder to think about the 10 - 20 euro spins I did on Book of Dead. Let's just say it did not pay off. Probably for the best honestly. Can't imagine how mundane sane stakes would feel if I hit a huge win on 20 euro.

I deposit between $20 and $50 start with bets between $0.40 - $0.60.
If I have over $100 then I up my bet to $0.80 maybe $1. the highest I have bet is $4, but that's with $500 balance plus. I do bet higher if I play in my own Currency which is ZAR - Then I up to my bet between 50 - 100 ZAR.

Sometimes betting sizes depends if I am playing with straight cash or is wagering attached.

I don't usually bet more than a quid per spin, and that's rare, it's usually around the 20p/ 25p area. I might stick £20 in, £30 if I've had a good week.

I usually stick with the same slot on a session though, even if it's killing me. Probably because I'm an idiot

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back