How Do You Feel About Voting Against All Incumbents?

GamTrak

Banned User - flamming - too anoyaing
PABaccred
I'm a member at Political forum and a member asked this question and I found it very interesting so I wanted to get some more views. What do you guys think? :lolup:

I think that we the people need to be apart of the "change" that both Obama and McCain sais they are for so that we can have a chance to turn this economic crisis and other important issues around and get back to the good ole days. hehe

I'm a member at Political forum and a member asked this question and I found it very interesting so I wanted to get some more views. What do you guys think? :lolup:

I think that we the people need to be apart of the "change" that both Obama and McCain sais they are for so that we can have a chance to turn this economic crisis and other important issues around and get back to the good ole days. hehe

Better yet, let's vote against all politicians! :thumbsup: I've recently lost the trust I had in even a few of them. But first we kill all the lawyers :p

So what do you think about McPalin going negative and talking about Obama 'palling' around with terrorist when McCain was involved in the Keating 5 and other stuff as well as Palin being associated with a group that wanted to separate themselves from the USA?

This is some of the stuff here:

Palin Alaskan Separatist Group Hates America : Todd Palin a Member; Group Curses "Damn US Flag"

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

There is some 'racist' comments on the net that he made as well as this:

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

im just so sick of all this political B.S, will be glad when all this is over as we are on the end of a losing stick anyway we look at it, no matter what party gets in imo. im changing my avi back to miss. scarlett , she's been gone to long!!!!!!!!!! laurie:)

im just so sick of all this political B.S, will be glad when all this is over as we are on the end of a losing stick anyway we look at it, no matter what party gets in imo. im changing my avi back to miss. scarlett , she's been gone to long!!!!!!!!!! laurie:)

Are you finally starting to have a change of heart toward your candidate Laurie ??

So what do you think about McPalin going negative and talking about Obama 'palling' around with terrorist when McCain was involved in the Keating 5 and other stuff as well as Palin being associated with a group that wanted to separate themselves from the USA?

This is some of the stuff here:

Palin Alaskan Separatist Group Hates America : Todd Palin a Member; Group Curses "Damn US Flag"

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

There is some 'racist' comments on the net that he made as well as this:

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

Looks as though the McPalin camp is starting to get really desperate for votes now and will stop at nothing as far as mud slinging and making up rumors...

fwiw , i wont be voting for obama, he is not the one to lead us out of this mess imo, i do have issues now with the other party, but i guess thats why they have the curtains around the voting booths, it will be up to each of us to decide, i wish we could start it over another 4 years wasted either way:eek:...............laurie

fwiw , i wont be voting for obama, he is not the one to lead us out of this mess imo, i do have issues now with the other party, but i guess thats why they have the curtains around the voting booths, it will be up to each of us to decide, i wish we could start it over another 4 years wasted either way:eek:...............laurie

Laurie, you can send them both a message like I am going to do by voting for Bob Barr or writing in Ron Paul on your ballot ...;)

i may just do that rob, i like what dr. paul has said all along, but again if we all do that, wont it split the party?............laurie
There is nothing wrong with picking any candidate as long as you think they have your best interest at heart. Alot of folks write in name of others or themselves. hehe

I'm glad to see that you will at least vote.

i may just do that rob, i like what dr. paul has said all along, but again if we all do that, wont it split the party?............laurie

Wow, I might have to change my avi afterall....................

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back