Hook's Heroes (NetEnt)

The demo gave me scurvy. Not for me this one, seemed like endless spins of nothing the "features" you would hardly notice they did so little. The free spins from what i saw were not much better.

Nice art / Sounds are a bit off? - I hope they are going to pay Great Ormond Street Hospital a big chunk of their earnings on this one, as they own the rights to Hook/Peter Pan - if Disney do, I'm sure NetEnt can too...

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Copyright Designs and Patents Act

The copyright first expired in the UK (and the rest of Europe) in 1987, 50 years after Barrie’s death. However, former Prime Minister Lord Callaghan successfully proposed an amendment to the Copyright Designs and Patents Act (CDPA) of 1988, giving Great Ormond Street Hospital the unique right to royalties from stage performances of Peter Pan (and any adaptation of the play) as well as from publications, audio books, ebooks,radio broadcasts games and films of the story of Peter Pan, in perpetuity.

Nice art / Sounds are a bit off? - I hope they are going to pay Great Ormond Street Hospital a big chunk of their earnings on this one, as they own the rights to Hook/Peter Pan - if Disney do, I'm sure NetEnt can too...

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Copyright Designs and Patents Act

The copyright first expired in the UK (and the rest of Europe) in 1987, 50 years after Barrie’s death. However, former Prime Minister Lord Callaghan successfully proposed an amendment to the Copyright Designs and Patents Act (CDPA) of 1988, giving Great Ormond Street Hospital the unique right to royalties from stage performances of Peter Pan (and any adaptation of the play) as well as from publications, audio books, ebooks,radio broadcasts games and films of the story of Peter Pan, in perpetuity.

Unfortunately, copyright laws arent universal and the hinge seems to stem from, which version would this be derivative of - the book or play? Appears which of the two determines whether royalties are due.

had a few hundred spins in play mode, seems quite interesting and love the way the extra scatters give you multiple free spins, and a choice of 3 different modes.

Given netents recent minimalistic bland releases this 1 looks a little more interesting.

Meh

Played 1000 spins in free mode and hit the free spins feature only three times so I think maybe the main feature is hard to hit. Tried all three modes and the pirate mode seemed to pay the best. I agree in terms of mini features it is more interesting than recent Netent releases and is a very busy slot. I wouldn't think that it would increase your balance a whole lot since the highest win I managed in 1000 spins was 62x.

So another low variance slot by Netent which I will stay far away from in the future. I have had very little luck with all the recent Netent features. I have also noticed that the games tend to play better in free mode than in real mode. That has been the case in my experience anyway.

I like it much better than other recent NetEnt slots, not had much luck yet, but the main appeal seems to be in getting 4 / 5 scatters which allows you to play the free spins 2 / 3 times which does result in some potential despite it being low variance.

Game Preview Video

Here is the preview for those not having a mr green account or seen the game yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back