Hi to all who remember me

PookiePoodle

Dormant account
I am not a new member at this forum, but I have never posted here. I am an avid reader of the forum, especially all things bingo.
I was at one time very involved in the bingo forum game, but a parting of the minds followed by an accident I was in, really put it all on the back burner.
I am back now, mainly because I have regained my strength and now have enough distance on bad memories to go forward. I look forward to being more involved and hope to read and comment on some posts.

Welcome back PookiePoodle... I just joined in january or february, and I never read the bingo threads until recently.

Glad you are doing better, looking forward to reading ya:thumbsup:

edit: I see this is your first post... if you had another user name before you might want to let the Meister know so he doesn't inadvertantly lock your file for multiple accounts

Thanks T. Good to see you again. I a glad you remember lol.
Thanks lojo for the welcome. I have posted on forums previously as winz and as Mary, but always been poodle here.

welcome back Poodle..........dont worry lojo is lojo..................if you know what lojo means in Spanish............lollolll:D

are you kiddin me? I think Lojo means crazy...............well Im not sure anymore....lol
I will ask my wife tomorrow morning...........she's sleeping

It's Loco (Crazy)
And Loca is Crazy Girl
~~~~~
PookiePoodle I forgot to give you a Welcome Poodle
And I bet your still sweet as ever.

white%20poodle%20welcome%20statue.JPG

Yep you r right.
I just asked my wife and I was confused for the 'almost' same pronuntiation.
At this point what LOJO means?:confused:

Yep you r right.
I just asked my wife and I was confused for the 'almost' same pronuntiation.
At this point what LOJO means?:confused:

Well, you know me, Paison, it means loco:) (top secret, can't say)

What does Kakata mean? I think a machine gun sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back