Logo
external image

Hi new member Sharon here

  • Thread starter Thread starter bettyqs
  • id92812
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 456
  • Replies 2
Joined
Oct 13, 2020
Location
toronto
I came here long ago, after black Friday in the poker world. I watched how you dealt with the sudden closure of poker/casino sites and found the community helpful. Recently, I went to a new casino and I am having trouble with a sizable cash out. I have reached out to the rep. here to help and will see how that goes. It's hard at times playing on many casinos to know what they want beyond all the stuff they all ask for. it's good to have a trusted site to facilitate issues and brings both sides together in a civil way. Thanks for being here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top