hi everyone!:) how to earn money without loosing??

It's easy. I can help.

1. Order one of my foil hats, 4 choices, gold or silver, with or without antenna.
2. Read the terms and conditions.
3. Deposit funds and open slot game, taking any bonus that has no max cashout.
4. Play minimum stake until you get a buzzing/vibrating sensation in the foil hat. This signifies a bonus round or win over 10x stake is coming next spin.
5. At this point, raise stake to the maximum allowed under the bonus terms.
6. Press spin and get your rewards.
7. Reduce stake back to minimum again.

Repeat and rinse.

I have a chain of properties and collection of fast cars from doing this, as my RTP is always way in excess of 100%
I just can't lose on these random slots!!!

What is the maximum number of hats that I can order? Will I get a discount for ordering in bulk? Can I get a refund if the hats dont buzz often enough? :eek::eek2::p:notworthy

What is the maximum number of hats that I can order? Will I get a discount for ordering in bulk? Can I get a refund if the hats dont buzz often enough? :eek::eek2::p:notworthy

Dunover's been a purveyor of quality tinfoil hats for a number of years now. He's refined his methods so much now that they're nigh-on impenetrable.

Just look at his recent hits on Bonanza & Danger HV for proof, the jammy git :cool:

Dunover's been a purveyor of quality tinfoil hats for a number of years now. He's refined his methods so much now that they're nigh-on impenetrable.

Just look at his recent hits on Bonanza & Danger HV for proof, the jammy git :cool:

No wonder I can't win a bloody thing.

Upon receipt, I cut a couple of leg holes and turned my foil hat into underwear, just couldn't resist once I found out they 'buzzed' :rolleyes:

....and yes 10/10 to anyone who's thinking "Jon must be bored and desperate again...." :p

No wonder I can't win a bloody thing.

Upon receipt, I cut a couple of leg holes and turned my foil hat into underwear, just couldn't resist once I found out they 'buzzed' :rolleyes:

....and yes 10/10 to anyone who's thinking "Jon must be bored and desperate again...." :p

Today seems rather too close to that riveting Saturday we just had :eek::oops:

How to earn money without loosing!

How to earn money without loosing??
Anyone know the secret?:)
I will pay to cover the secret.;)

I would suggest knitting a scarf, by the time you finish knitting it, you would have save £££. Furthermore selling the scarf will earn you some lolah!:D
Am i in the right place?:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back