Logo
external image

Hi Everybody

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dareg
  • id53751
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1191
  • Replies 3

Dareg

Dormant account
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Location
England
I have been a long time lurker here and have just joined the forum......I'm Dareg and I used to work in the gambling industry years ago in various capacities. These days I spend my time playing NLHE online at Stars and Party. I only play modest levels at $50 and $100 buy-ins and I play around 20 hours per week.

I used to frequent land based casinos frequently some years ago when I played blackjack but do not travel to them now even though there are four in my home city. I would much rather be online these days. I also write poker theory as well and have written for poker magazines like Bluff Europe, Poker Pro Europe and Online Poker Pro to name but a few. I currently write poker articles for sites like Bill Rini's blog and also at poker.co.uk for anyone that cares to take a look.

I hopefully will get asked to write articles for Casino Meister as well if they deem me good enough :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have been a long time lurker here .... I hopefully will get asked to write articles for Casino Meister ....

Hi, welcome. Seriously? Intro post = CV + query letter? You might want to lurk a bit more attentively, you'll see you're going about this all the wrong way.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top