hhhmmmm.... Beer... *drool*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoozie

Ueber Meister
PABnonaccred
CAG
Nice box, wonder what is inside?
Ahhh! Beer from the meister. 6L barrel with good german beer and a nice tap system. Guess I will have to save that for the weekend - maybe I will following up with some pictures :)

I wish I liked beer. It really annoys me that I don't get what other people get out of beer. First of all, it tastes like absolute crap, and beyond that, beer does not like me! Every time I try beer I throw up. Doesn't matter how much or how little. I took 5 sips from a beer once, and up it came. Must be the way it's made or something.

It's just as well. I have grown attached to long island iced teas anyway. :D

Nice box, wonder what is inside?

Ahhh! Beer from the meister. 6L barrel with good german beer and a nice tap system. Guess I will have to save that for the weekend - maybe I will following up with some pictures :)

I'm so jealous!! Lift a mug for me, my friend! A very nice box to open on a summer day. :thumbsup:

Sweeeeeeet! :cheers:

Beer and good mead are proof that God loves us!!!

Now vodka, on the other hand...

Congrats Zoozie:thumbsup:

This is driving me nuts! It downright sucks being the only person on earth who doesn't like/understand beer! Can someone please explain it to me? LOL

Nonetheless.... I congratulate you, Zoozie. Very cool of the 'Meister to send you some of this mysterious elixir. :D

I understand Slots . If I drink I get sick .
Last time I drank was years ago and the last time I drank hard liquor
I threw up
passed out
and
got pregnant .

I understand Slots . If I drink I get sick .
Last time I drank was years ago and the last time I drank hard liquor
I threw up
passed out
and
got pregnant .
Nice post! :lolup:

I don't mind hard liquor, I enjoy it. And no worries about getting pregnant. But there is something about beer that makes me launch my lunch every time.

:puke: :puke:

Nice post! :lolup:

I don't mind hard liquor, I enjoy it. And no worries about getting pregnant. But there is something about beer that makes me launch my lunch every time.

:puke: :puke:

Funny, huh? I love beer, but I'm allergic to wodka, I break out in yellow and red spots on my profile almost every time.

There are sooo many different kinds of beer.. cold ones, warm ones, hoppy ones, malty ones, smoky barley wines (okay, not beer) check out amstel, simple perfect beer, or go to allaboutbeer.com and study the nuances, go to your local microbrewer or specialty store and taste what you just read about, taste it, live it, feel it. Beer is not a drug, it is a way of life :D

My new passion is Mead. Taste one from a perfectly fermented organic honeycomb... and... almost better than sex. I'm going to start brewing it soon, my bro has almost mastered the mead and will guide me. None of that syrupy american wedding brew, but the real deal, Danish style.

:cheers:

I picked up some blueberry ale last night on my way home. Pretty good. My brother is a beer lover. On holidays he always has some strange new beer for us to try. On Thanksgiving he had fruit flavored beers that had corks in them. They were delicious!
I was drinking shots of Jagermeister the other night. I told my friend that after 3 shots I wasn't feeling any effects. He said wait till you have 5 then shot #5 grabs shots #1-4 and starts a party. Boy was he right!:D

i've had "franzi" before. coincidentally, when i stayed in germany on student exchange, i set a maibaum at the home of a young lass called franzi. weeks earlier i held her hair while she ralphed in the middle of a public street. never scored any muschi from her though, schade! so going back to where i started this post, i guess i didn't get to "have" franzi, but i have drank franziskaner.:thumbsup:

i've had "franzi" before. coincidentally, when i stayed in germany on student exchange, i set a maibaum at the home of a young lass called franzi. weeks earlier i held her hair while she ralphed in the middle of a public street. never scored any muschi from her though, schade! so going back to where i started this post, i guess i didn't get to "have" franzi, but i have drank franziskaner.:thumbsup:
I've never had Franzi but I have had Franzia - you know, those very classy $10 boxes of wine? A single 5-liter box used to last me 2 nights back in the day. And while it never directly made me throw up, there was that one time when I had poured the wine into a different, more easily accessible container and for some reason left it uncovered (I was probably drunk or something). Anyway, it attracted a bunch of fruit flies who inevitably drowned, and I didn't notice the little shits until I took a giant gulp and got more than I bargained for. Had one of them stuck in the back of my throat for a week. Lots of dry heaving because the little bastard kept tickling my uvula.

... Lots of dry heaving because the little bastard kept tickling my uvula.

i've been known to cause lots of dry heaving when my little bastard tickles her uvula.

Cool! :thumbsup:

Ya see, the Bierfest is no joke!! Now c'mon down and join the current one - this time the prize is waaay more bigger!!
Old URL

I hate beer too

Finally

Someone is out there that doesnt take well to beer. Ive tried to like it and would love to sit around with friends sharing a beer but can't. I too cannot understand the love of beer. I can drink scotch, vodka, wine coolers and other things without occurance but give me a beer and I get sick

Congrats Zoozie, Im happy that a beer lover got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back