Hey Everyone Slot is hot

MSWILS411

Dormant account
Joined
May 15, 2006
Location
CA
:) Hey everybody, just thought I would let you guys know that mad hatters in platinum play casino is hot hot hot, I deposited my monthly 35.00 allowance. Mad hatters was the first game I went to , On the 3rd play I hit 526.00, off of 300 coins at 1cent each. So 3.00 and I hit 526.00. Then I kept hitting every other pull. So if you get a chance check it out. Just thought i'd let you all know. Good Luck everyone.:D
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
MSWILS411 said:
:) Hey everybody, just thought I would let you guys know that mad hatters in platinum play casino is hot hot hot, I deposited my monthly 35.00 allowance. Mad hatters was the first game I went to , On the 3rd play I hit 526.00, off of 300 coins at 1cent each. So 3.00 and I hit 526.00. Then I kept hitting every other pull. So if you get a chance check it out. Just thought i'd let you all know. Good Luck everyone.:D
The "win" switch must be on for CA. Could someone let me know when it comes on for Germany? :D
 

liquidsoap

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 17, 2005
Location
home
MSWILS411 said:
:) Hey everybody, just thought I would let you guys know that mad hatters in platinum play casino is hot hot hot, I deposited my monthly 35.00 allowance. Mad hatters was the first game I went to , On the 3rd play I hit 526.00, off of 300 coins at 1cent each. So 3.00 and I hit 526.00. Then I kept hitting every other pull. So if you get a chance check it out. Just thought i'd let you all know. Good Luck everyone.:D
Ha, I just burned my balance on that game right before I read this post. So thats where my winnings went. ;)
That game is terrible, never playing it ever again.

By the way HO HO HO has been HOT HOT HOT for me. :D
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Location
Bexhill on sea, England
Casinomeister said:
The "win" switch must be on for CA. Could someone let me know when it comes on for Germany? :D
Too late! CA is 9 hours behind Germany - you've missed it mate! :D

liquidsoap said:
Ha, I just burned my balance on that game right before I read this post. So thats where my winnings went. ;)
That game is terrible, never playing it ever again.

By the way HO HO HO has been HOT HOT HOT for me. :D
Totally agree! :thumbsup:
I have also vowed never to play Mad Crappers again - it sucks! :mad:
Agree with Hohoho too; often a good slot - even 6-months from Christmas! :cool:
 

brianzz

Dormant account
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Location
TN
1 word for this slot - streaky

You can be $100 up one minute and 60 seconds later be $100 down.
 

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Joined
May 29, 2004
Location
England
Not my favourite slot it must be said. But it's okay for a breather 'til something better comes along I guess :rolleyes: Hey it's weird - all these new games and I still end up back on Thunderstruck every session :D I think I simply like to see my balance in real moolah rather than monopoly money :)
 

MSWILS411

Dormant account
Joined
May 15, 2006
Location
CA
So now you tell me!! lol

Ya thanks for the tip about 1 minute you can be a 100.00 up the next down,
I learned the hard way. Got all the way down to 45.00 Thanks to spectaculer wheel of wealth got my balance back up to 438.00 Thats my warning you better quit now sign. Cashout time. Ok so maybe its not that good afterall. lol!!! Next time I will keep my mouth shut. :rolleyes: . Should have known better. I did the same thing when cashanova came out. Then this new game on..I can honestly say thats the only time I sat and played for real money on a game that I actually have no clue whats what.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
"Win" switch is on in Germany

ha ha ha ha - too bad this isn't Spear's affiliate account anymore :D
 

NoMouthToScream

Dormant account
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Location
USA
Glad you are cashing out, MSWILS411. In my honest opinion, this is the only way to win on slots. WIN BIG, CASH OUT!
 
Top