hey all I'm another slots lover lol

tallbike1012

Newbie member
hey all, I hope that the slot gods are shining down on us all.. So we are meant to introduce ourselves here.. so here goes... My name that I go by is Tallbike rider.. I live in the land down under, formerly known as Australia.. My main hobbies are: playing the slots (obviously lol).. I do love a good weekend of fishing with the family and friends, I love camping out under the stars and the smell of a bonfire.. But my best and most favorite thing to do is... Riding Around everywhere on my crazy tallbike.. I seen a tallbike for the first time on you tube and instantly fell in love with them.. A mate of mine and myself decided one Friday night after a few beers that we will give it a go and build one for ourselves.. By the following weekend we both had found 2 bikes each and got a start on them.. The bikes we used were put out for hard rubbish collection.. So that's one of the unique sides to our bikes.. Instead of them going to the scrap yard we wanted to recycle them and do our part for the planet. ( plus it also kept the cost of building them in the dirt cheap range).. We started stripping them on a Friday lunch time and by the Sunday late afternoon, we had them fully built and were riding them around. I think I didn't get off of it until about 11pm that night.. So if you want... Google "tallbikes" and you will be amazed.. Also definitely check out YouTube as well as there is some wicked creations and so many different styles.. well that pretty much sums up my whole entire life for now.. I'm definitely looking forward to hopefully making some more friends and be able to share some cool slot wins and swap some life story's and be apart of them in some way.. cheers all, from the Aussie Tallbike rider... Live high and ride high!

hey all, I hope that the slot gods are shining down on us all.. So we are meant to introduce ourselves here.. so here goes... My name that I go by is Tallbike rider.. I live in the land down under, formerly known as Australia.. My main hobbies are: playing the slots (obviously lol).. I do love a good weekend of fishing with the family and friends, I love camping out under the stars and the smell of a bonfire.. But my best and most favorite thing to do is... Riding Around everywhere on my crazy tallbike.. I seen a tallbike for the first time on you tube and instantly fell in love with them.. A mate of mine and myself decided one Friday night after a few beers that we will give it a go and build one for ourselves.. By the following weekend we both had found 2 bikes each and got a start on them.. The bikes we used were put out for hard rubbish collection.. So that's one of the unique sides to our bikes.. Instead of them going to the scrap yard we wanted to recycle them and do our part for the planet. ( plus it also kept the cost of building them in the dirt cheap range).. We started stripping them on a Friday lunch time and by the Sunday late afternoon, we had them fully built and were riding them around. I think I didn't get off of it until about 11pm that night.. So if you want... Google "tallbikes" and you will be amazed.. Also definitely check out YouTube as well as there is some wicked creations and so many different styles.. well that pretty much sums up my whole entire life for now.. I'm definitely looking forward to hopefully making some more friends and be able to share some cool slot wins and swap some life story's and be apart of them in some way.. cheers all, from the Aussie Tallbike rider... Live high and ride high!

FB_IMG_1552220962020.jpg

Nice bike man! Ride safe! And make sure ya don't catch your nads on the way down!

Welcome to da forum m8!

cheers mate.. When riding my bike I always want to come home in the same state I was when I left to go for a ride.. hahaha yeah I definitely would hate to catch my man jewels on it, I have had a couple of falls on it and as you would imagine it definitely hurts like hell when you hit the ground from that height..

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back