Hello!

zellie

Hi guys I am pretty new to slots only been playing for six months, usually low bets and not much, love to play. I signed up to this forum when Mr Green were doing there garden party free spins offer every day and one day I could not see which game they were on. Live chat was not working at that point so I googled came across this forum and was going to ask if anyone knew on here. But registration took time and when I went back to Mr Green an hour later their live chat was back on, they told me which game to go to and I got the free spins.

There were 7 days of free spins and on one day I got lucky and won £90! Thanks I will keep a look out.

Currently I am unable to thank people is this because I am a new member or am I being short sighted and cannot see it on the forum?
BTW just noticed it says - shouldnt you be going to bed soon, zellie? at the top of this forum... ha ha:lolup:

Currently I am unable to thank people is this because I am a new member or am I being short sighted and cannot see it on the forum?
BTW just noticed it says - shouldnt you be going to bed soon, zellie? at the top of this forum... ha ha:lolup:
After you have made 10 posts, a "thanks" button will appear below other people's posts.
No need to thank me for that, my fellow East Sussexer! :p

And yes, it's bed-time young lady - now off you go! :D

KK

Hello to you and welcome, you will find this site with lots of help and information from really great experienced members here.

I would be lost without them. I check in just about everyday because I don't want to miss anything ;)

Have fun and good luck :thumbsup:

After you have made 10 posts, a "thanks" button will appear below other people's posts.
No need to thank me for that, my fellow East Sussexer! :p

And yes, it's bed-time young lady - now off you go! :D

KK

Hello to you and welcome, you will find this site with lots of help and information from really great experienced members here.

I would be lost without them. I check in just about everyday because I don't want to miss anything ;)

Have fun and good luck :thumbsup:

Ok thanks guys! Yes this forum looks fun :thumbsup:
ps not in bed yet, what can you do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back