Sorry, why is this marked "New Casino Rep"? Are you a casino rep? If so you need to contact our fearless leader, @Casinomeister, for proper rep accrediation.
Hey @dizzy555 welcome on board, remember to check our Rules and Terms and Conditions related to the Tournament, I guess you want to participate to the Socialtournaments.com , aren't you?
Sorry, why is this marked "New Casino Rep"? Are you a casino rep? If so you need to contact our fearless leader, @Casinomeister, for proper rep accrediation.
I’m already participating in the tournament (but I’m not very lucky, I know English a lot, I’m in discord and in the tournament under this nickname maybe you saw me (I always lose (take in the tournament for losses?
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.