Hello everyone.....just wondering about QT?

heidisue76

Dormant account
Hello everyone,
I know that there are a lot of posts on here about QT, I've tried to read through some of them, but a lot of just arguing....anyway, I am really trying to figure this out.
I am so sorry I am not on here as much anymore, with a new 4 month old...I just don't have the time for anything, lol. I'm trying to figure out if there is any way to get my money now. I've gone to the website they have listed here, but then I am lost. I'm not an attorney, nor do I want to be one.:) I just don't understand what they want us to do now. Has everyone else recieved this e-mail? So sorry if it's already posted here, like I said, I'm trying to keep up on the forums, just sometimes can't.

Dear Heidi,
We are writing to advise that to the best of our knowledge your QuickTender withdrawal for $1520.0000 on the 09/05/2011 01:09:50 processed by Chargestream Ltd has been seized by the United States Attorney’s Office (USAO).
We believe in due course an order will be made to the courts to forfeit these funds and as soon as we become aware of further information our intention is to share that with you. Neither QuickTender nor our processing partner Chargestream have the financial resources to make good these funds. However, you will be a valid claimant of a proportion of overall funds seized you can file a claim with the court. You can check as well each day on the website www.forfeiture.gov searching under Chargestream for the notice to be posted.
We had prior to this announcement moved your funds to an ‘uncleared’ status. If you do still have a positive balance we will be advising on how to make a withdrawal of these remaining available funds via a separate email communication.
We realise this is not good news and are deeply sorry that the USA authorities have taken this action to seize and forfeit your funds.

QuickTender Team

Hello everyone,
I know that there are a lot of posts on here about QT, I've tried to read through some of them, but a lot of just arguing....anyway, I am really trying to figure this out.
I am so sorry I am not on here as much anymore, with a new 4 month old...I just don't have the time for anything, lol. I'm trying to figure out if there is any way to get my money now. I've gone to the website they have listed here, but then I am lost. I'm not an attorney, nor do I want to be one.:) I just don't understand what they want us to do now. Has everyone else recieved this e-mail? So sorry if it's already posted here, like I said, I'm trying to keep up on the forums, just sometimes can't.

Dear Heidi,
We are writing to advise that to the best of our knowledge your QuickTender withdrawal for $1520.0000 on the 09/05/2011 01:09:50 processed by Chargestream Ltd has been seized by the United States Attorney’s Office (USAO).
We believe in due course an order will be made to the courts to forfeit these funds and as soon as we become aware of further information our intention is to share that with you. Neither QuickTender nor our processing partner Chargestream have the financial resources to make good these funds. However, you will be a valid claimant of a proportion of overall funds seized you can file a claim with the court. You can check as well each day on the website www.forfeiture.gov searching under Chargestream for the notice to be posted.
We had prior to this announcement moved your funds to an ‘uncleared’ status. If you do still have a positive balance we will be advising on how to make a withdrawal of these remaining available funds via a separate email communication.
We realise this is not good news and are deeply sorry that the USA authorities have taken this action to seize and forfeit your funds.

QuickTender Team

They are telling you they will NOT be responsible for making up your loss with a reissue, and are telling you to lodge a claim with your government. This DOES look like a legal minefield, and it looks like the DoJ and secret service are taking the view that ther seized Quicktender's money, not yours, and they are telling irate callers that they should pursue Quicktender for it through the courts.

The Quicktended site is due to go back up tomorrow so that players can check for any remaining balance and request a withdrawal to a Euro denominated bank account.

YOU should avail yourself of the opportunity to access the site, and your account, and capture any information that might help you in a future claim.

1) get a copy of the terms of service.
2) Check your current balance, looking for the markers "cleared" and "uncleared".
3) Download ( or take screenshots of) all the transaction records you can find on your account.

QT intends to keep the site up till 15th August, after which it will be gone for good, and only THEY will be able to supply you with the above information, and it would NOT be in their interests to do so at that stage, so they will probably ignore all communications from their former customers.

ALL players with missing money should do the same, and again after their final withdrawal shows up (if they are able to arrange this).

Any future legal actions may require you to produce this information as part of the case, and having it to hand, rather than relying on QT to give it to you when the crunch comes, strengthens your negotiating position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back