Heart stopper slow spins

kidgloves

Experienced Member
You know the type - after 2 scatters the rest of the reels spin sloooowwly to increase the suspense.
My gripe is the opposite - if you do hit the 3rd scatter then the reels suddenly speed up to normal again. This is particularly annoying on slots which pay big for 5 scatters - Dead or Alive for example - you get your 2 scatters on reels 1+2, then the 3rd drops in after the drum roll reel pause then you barely have time to get excited before the 4th is there and something like a quarter of a second to muster up any excitement for the fifth dropping in before it's there (or mostly not). Why can't they do a slow spin for those kind of moments - heaven knows you don't get that set up very often anyway.
Same on Immortal Romance - give us a drum roll slow spin when it actually means something!

Granted, on a beast like DOA the spins *could* be slower. But then after getting the first two reels I go into attentive slow- motion mode anyway lol.

It does grate on slots where 2 scatters are more frequent, like IR and so forth.

It would be a great thing if the scatter heartbeat speed was a customizable option in the game's settings, but I won't be holding my breath for that one.

I much prefer games now where the scatters just drop at the same speed as a normal symbol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back