Happy Victoria Weekend

bebo67

RIP Bebo
Just want to wish everyone a Happy Victoria Weekend! Enjoy time with your family. I have a small eye surgery this morning and will be patched for a couple of days, but hoping to get some gardening in! Going to see my daughter tonight. Prince Harry gets married tomorrow. The most oddest couple! Sorry but she seems phony and a gold digger! :eek:

No idea what a Victoria weekend is but thanks anyway lol.
celebration of the queens birthday - not that we care, it's a long weekend, first 'bash' of the summer; most just say May 24 (two four) weekend - irrespective of whether it falls on the 24th or not :p
happy holidays back
hosting friends here, new digs, many drinks ;)

celebration of the queens birthday - not that we care, it's a long weekend, first 'bash' of the summer; most just say May 24 (two four) weekend - irrespective of whether it falls on the 24th or not :p
happy holidays back
hosting friends here, new digs, many drinks ;)
Bonfire? My eye is killing me. Wont be doing much. Have a drink or two for me!

So, the ol' wedding's in town. Not watching it or anything *cough* much *splutter* *gurgle*

How about the BBC though eh. Exasperated at their fawning and 'Henman Hill'- esque on the spot interviews with flag- waving chavs I quickly scrambled for the remote and headed to Sky's coverage, where about four seconds in I regretted my lapse of judgement when Kay Burley's banshee-like shrieks punctuated my tv speakers :mad:

Seeing as ITV doesn't count, it sort of boils down to BBC (gouging my eyes out) and Sky (ripping off my ears) :eek2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back