Positive thoughts needed!

Tirilej

Still a Lady
CAG
MM
6 years ago I lost one of my brothers. Now I risk losing the other one:(

Yesterday morning my mother came by to get the key to my brothers apartment. We hadn't been able to reach him for a couple of days.
I thought we maybe should wait but she was stubborn. I'm happy for that now.

She found him on the floor. His body temperature was only 34 degrees. He had been bleeding and probably got that down his loungs so he was put in a respirator to get help breething. Probably pneumonia and also kidney failure. They could see a small bleeding in his brain but they don't know if that was the cause of it. He doesn't wake up and we have no idea how it have affected his brain.

I was there almost all day yesterday and then all the calls to family, friends and his job. I'm devastated and I can't imagine losing him too.
A true big brother and the nicest person I know. He have always been there for me.

I'm staying at his apartment since I live too far from him, typing this on his computer. It feels odd being here without him.
On my way to see him again now so please pray if you're religious or just send some positive energy this way. We can surely need all help we can get right now.

Life is precious so please take care out there.

I've been talking to you on FB but wanted to chime in here too. I know how close you are with your brother and what a difficult time this is for you and just wanted to let you know my thoughts are with you Sara, hope he can manage to rebound from this and have a long healthy happy life. Take care of yourself and keep us posted on what's going on.

Having an older brother myself I know about the bond between siblings.

I've seen some picture of your brother in your fotocave.
I'm sure he will pull through and come back stronger.

Positive energy flowing from here, too Sara - you're a positive person so keep your spirits up.

Always difficult when a usually healthy relative suddenly becomes so seriously ill, but I'm sure your brother is in good medical hands and like everyone else I will be holding thumbs for you and your family...I realise that it must be very tough right now.

Devastating news Sara ....

Got an older brother too and experienced many times the bond we have to our siblings.

Just one example: We played for a few years together in a football team and once an opponent fouled me really bad. My brother just walked up to him and knocked him out with one hit. These strong bonds are always there.

Not that i am very religious but my thoughts are with you, wishing your brother a speedy recovery. :)

Hi dear S,

Really horrible to find someone close to you in a state like that, but indeed so lucky it was just in time..
I had a nasty experience only a few years back, but when i send my friend to check on another friend that lived close by him, it was already too late.
I really hope things will turn out well, and wish your brother a speedy and full recovery.

Good of you to stick around, because he will surely be better off seeing his dear family around him, for strength and comfort.
I will send my most positive thoughts your way, and you know where to find me if you need a bit of comforting yourself...

Big hug,
D

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I truly hope all is well and he is back with you in the best of health as soon as possible .

thoughts are with you and your family

6 years ago I lost one of my brothers. Now I risk losing the other one:(

Yesterday morning my mother came by to get the key to my brothers apartment. We hadn't been able to reach him for a couple of days.
I thought we maybe should wait but she was stubborn. I'm happy for that now.

She found him on the floor. His body temperature was only 34 degrees. He had been bleeding and probably got that down his loungs so he was put in a respirator to get help breething. Probably pneumonia and also kidney failure. They could see a small bleeding in his brain but they don't know if that was the cause of it. He doesn't wake up and we have no idea how it have affected his brain.

I was there almost all day yesterday and then all the calls to family, friends and his job. I'm devastated and I can't imagine losing him too.
A true big brother and the nicest person I know. He have always been there for me.

I'm staying at his apartment since I live too far from him, typing this on his computer. It feels odd being here without him.
On my way to see him again now so please pray if you're religious or just send some positive energy this way. We can surely need all help we can get right now.

Life is precious so please take care out there.

hope you are ok and positive thoughts are with you hope he pulls through xx

So sad to hear about your brother. I hope everything works out and that he will be up on his legs in no time.
I'm not a religous person but I'll send as much positive energy as I can.

Take care!

Thanks everyone. It means more to me than you can imagine to read through these posts.

I just came back from a few hours of visit. It was positive.
As soon as we came in they told us that he had finally started to wake up a little, and when I reached over him and he saw me he smiled :)
That feeling was the best ever because that must mean that he recognized me.

He still can't talk and we don't know what damages there is, but he is breathing on his own and he can move a little.
I'm so relieved you have no idea. Whatever comes now we deal with it but at least I start to believe he will live.

Going back later tonight. My mother felt asleep here now and I think I maybe do the same.
Thanks again :)

Sorry to hear of your brother's troubles, I can only imagine how hard that must be for you. I have one younger brother and his hobby is running marathons. I never think of him as being vulnerable but the bottom line is we all are. Best wishes to you and your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back