Happy dogs and a cat!

Okay I wasn't going to watch this because I hate that song. It's been all over the internet. Anyway I am glad I did. Cute:) I was thinking how on earth did they manage to control that many dogs and a cat but then saw it was done by a dog training school. They did an awesome job and its fun to watch dogs being dogs:D The cat was pretty cool too!

What good babies!

A side note: a vet I once took a cat to said animals do not experience emotions like joy or sadness or whatever. Really? It may not be exactly the same emotions we experience, but I dare anyone to tell me those dogs weren't having one whale of good time. LOL

What good babies!

A side note: a vet I once took a cat to said animals do not experience emotions like joy or sadness or whatever. Really? It may not be exactly the same emotions we experience, but I dare anyone to tell me those dogs weren't having one whale of good time. LOL

That vet must be old school and a fool. In recent years they have discovered what we animal lovers already know. Our pets feel emotions:) When my dog gets annoyed he sighs loudly to let me know:lolup:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back