Oh my achin' back - and hernias anyone?

I'm a home-body and spend too much $ getting my yard ready so with 2 dogs and one pony sized, i aint going anywhere lol

As to the forum, remember, summer is kicking in, it tends to wind down as we're out and about. So, do you as able and well, take care of yourself, life and work; forum will always be here

Yep same. I work from home mostly now and during breaks or days off im outside cutting limbs from trees on my yard, raking, planting my gardens and other repairs. I love it. Its truly relaxing. Although a bit painful as I do have a hernia I need to get dealt with from working out with weights over the years...hoping to do that during the cold months this winter where Im forced to stay inside anyways.

Although a bit painful as I do have a hernia I
got my 1st last summer
Wish guys talked about them more (like, im not 20, why do my balls hurt lol, as though theres some sort of shame in that sh*t, i had to call a few buddies, and theyre like, a hernia, bud) lol, at least, I'd have known what to expect, a few weeks of gimping along :p

got my 1st last summer
Wish guys talked about them more (like, im not 20, why do my balls hurt lol, as though theres some sort of shame in that sh*t, i had to call a few buddies, and theyre like, a hernia, bud) lol, at least, I'd have known what to expect, a few weeks of gimping along :p
yeah its there and in my groin towards my left leg. Gets very cramp and uncomfortable. Ive had it for a long time now but its getting worse to deal with where its actually impacting me wanting to do certain things. Im 40 now and its only going to get worse so I really need to get this fixed this year. Ill Suck it up, man up do it and feel a whole lot better.

yeah its there and in my groin towards my left leg. Gets very cramp and uncomfortable. Ive had it for a long time now but its getting worse to deal with where its actually impacting me wanting to do certain things. Im 40 now and its only going to get worse so I really need to get this fixed this year. Ill Suck it up, man up do it and feel a whole lot better.
Yanno? I'm not of an age, im 'bear-essed' (embarrassed)
Just bloody hurt, right across my inner thigh, around 'there', so, I dunno...what is that?

Hell, I was worried.
buddies be like 'bud, hernia', lift anything?
Ya, about 100 lb past my ability, lifted at knees, not back
So, ya, afterknowing, clear as day
But...you dont know til ya know :)

Yanno? I'm not of an age, im 'bear-essed' (embarrassed)
Just bloody hurt, right across my inner thigh, around 'there', so, I dunno...what is that?

Hell, I was worried.
buddies be like 'bud, hernia', lift anything?
Ya, about 100 lb past my ability, lifted at knees, not back
So, ya, afterknowing, clear as day
But...you dont know til ya know :)

Just get an ultrasound. With any luck it will be a nice looking young lady rubbing your balls with the gel and device. Sadly for me it was an older indian fellow

Just get an ultrasound. With any luck it will be a nice looking young lady rubbing your balls with the gel and device. Sadly for me it was an older indian fellow
lol, i mostly got 'look, shouldnt you be checking my balls?'
But i always get, do you wake to pee?
No, never
Then ya fine, bud lol

so, gun take it was fine

And man, thread is, so far of the rails, it isnt a train track but a monorail :p

lol, i mostly got 'look, shouldnt you be checking my balls?'
But i always get, do you wake to pee?
No, never
Then ya fine, bud lol

so, gun take it was fine

And man, thread is, so far of the rails, it isnt a train track but a monorail :p
You are at that age now where if you havent been to a doctor in a long time on your first visit you will be surprised. They will slap that rubber glove on and tell you pull down your trowsers and spread the dark furrow.

Last time I went in with a bad ear infection my doctor said oh you havent been here in 5 years. Drop ya pants you need a check up. I also got the grab and cough routine.

Next time i have an infection ill put a hot cloth on it.

I'm not quite sure what's the thread about, so gotta check :)

I'm not quite sure what's the thread about, so gotta check :)
Basically, Bry made an odd cut between 2 posts and separated a derail.
It doesnt show the previous post I was responding to. :)

I didnt create a thread, regarding hernias, gardens or otherwise :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back