Happy Canada Day

♫ Oh Canada, oh Canada, With glowing hearts we see thee rise ♫ ♪
pfft, i adjust the cam, noone sees my rising :)
er, the flag..rising...the pole..the um
im gonna log off now :p

tenor.gif

Bah humbug! (seriously long weekends are stressful even though yes you are away from work)
well, im a big fan of the adage..'you dont find time...you make time' :)

whether that means your partner, your kids...or just YOU time :)

If the weather is good, I may try to borrow a walker and head downtown for music on Canada Day. Doubt I will stay late enough for fireworks if I do go, and it's a nightmare to get a cab to go home.

Today is overcast, we have given up all hope of a vegetable garden as the rabbits eat what we plant as soon as it is in or up.

we had a block party here, street blocked both ends with pylons to traffic, people milling around, chatting up neighbours, drinking, pig roast for everyone, inflatable play slide for the kids, fireworks at the end

j1.jpg j2.jpg

Happy Canada Day! I suck. Couldn't find anyone to party with. Recently single ( long story) has left me out of the loop and people don't party anymore :( When you're with someone, don't make that person your one and only, it will bite you in the ass later on :)
I'm no better; my sole company was my neice and sister in law :p

Lol. I was just getting ready to post this for you, after that amazing get up on the table! Btw I want those sunglasses and that bottle! :D......
lol, well, i put a large dent in the fireball yesterday and last night
a caesar or 2 tonight

Hope Canada Day treats all my fellow canuks well.

Found a couple acts of goodwill in my email today to congratulate me on the luck of being born under the ol' Maple.
Amusingly though, while very generous, none from the sites I frequent most often... yet..
I'm sure they're just waiting until the sun is up so I can read it better ;-P

May your beer be cold, your hearts warm & your eye candy hot.

Cheers!

Hope Canada Day treats all my fellow canuks well.

Found a couple acts of goodwill in my email today to congratulate me on the luck of being born under the ol' Maple.
Amusingly though, while very generous, none from the sites I frequent most often... yet..
I'm sure they're just waiting until the sun is up so I can read it better ;-P

May your beer be cold, your hearts warm & your eye candy hot.

Cheers!
The only emails I've been getting are
Our best-ever June, Jennifer?

We can't believe it. This movement just flew past our $500,000 end-of-Q2 online goal, which sets up an incredible foundation to start the campaign strong.

We now know that we're on track to achieve the Liberal Party’s best-ever June for grassroots fundraising, and with only a handful of hours left to go until tonight’s midnight deadline, we can’t slow down now!

This is the last time our fundraising success will be measured up against the other parties’ ahead of this fall’s election, and the Conservatives will be watching our numbers closely – we need to give it all we’ve got before the campaign begins.

It’s the hope, hard work and incredible support of grassroots Liberals just like you that helped us earn the trust of Canadians just four years ago – and powered four years of remarkable progress for a better Canada.
:laugh::laugh:
I have to drink in slow mode. I haven't drank in 5 years. My hair is too long to rush in.......I don't think anyone will want to hold it! :laugh::laugh: But I've been craving beer like crazy lately, and I was never a beer drinker. Always wine and rye, and one night every other weekend. I stopped when they stopped putting corks in the wine bottles. Tasted like crap, and heartburn? Ughh! Have a great day! Colin James is here and only a few blocks from my house tonight :)

Now, just four months ahead of one of the most important elections in our lifetim

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that!

Seriously hate long weekends and have for a long time now. :( Like I said the only good thing about them is an extra day away from work. You can't go out and do anything as it's too busy especially this year with everything going on.

Seriously hate long weekends and have for a long time now. :( Like I said the only good thing about them is an extra day away from work. You can't go out and do anything as it's too busy especially this year with everything going on.
Always been a trigger for me....I don't know why. I love being around people, and knowing everything is open, maybe that is why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back