Birthday Happy Birthday to brianmon, dionysus, dunover and Inspin!

I'm all for sharing! No need to be greedy and claim a whole B-Day thread for your own! :D

So here's to your combined good health, luck and fortune! May ya'll have many wives, offspring and legacy: and more importantly today, have a smashing day!

Three big gulps, and the fourth down the hatch :drink: in honor of alla you's: @lnspin @dionysus @dunover @brianmon
Happy B-Day's!
:cheers:

Do you still get b'day presents, or are they merged with Chrissie presents? If so, major bummer.

Anyway, enjoy your respective birthdays, and eat, drink and continue to be merry until the dawn of 2023. Hopefully that won't include any major hangovers.

And Dio...if Xan is around, you might want to think about getting a bigger cake!

Do you still get b'day presents, or are they merged with Chrissie presents? If so, major bummer.

Anyway, enjoy your respective birthdays, and eat, drink and continue to be merry until the dawn of 2023. Hopefully that won't include any major hangovers.

And Dio...if Xan is around, you might want to think about getting a bigger cake!
Yes, I used to get token b-day presents but always felt my day sat firmly in the shadow of Christmas so was merely a stepping stone on the countdown to the big day itself. It's alo the second shortest day of the year in the northern hemisphere with about 8 hours of daylight so seems to end very quickly. It was a dark day when I was born.

A foursome Birthday celebration.

The mind boggles, but Happy Birthday! May a thousand blessings grace your special day!

p.s. Seeing as there are four of you, why are there no piecakes? Should no piecakes befall this thread, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your underpants!
Suppose the question is: do you want a pie or a 4 some?

Or, heaven forbid: both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back