Halloween-themed Slots - Your Favs?

OW, Book of Halloween we will be releasing soon actually.

My favourite is Halloween Jack, because in the week of release i scooped twice a 1000x ;)

I like Netent's Halloween Jack, it's a bugger to bonus, but the graphics, art and animations are very polished, I know it's basically a rehash of Jatb but it has been done well to make it more entertaining. Compare it to many playtech games or sg's rhino megaways to see the low grade, slapdash approach they take to graphics and animations etc..

I like halloween jack, it's a bugger to bonus, but the graphics, art and animations are very polished, I know it's basically a rehash of Jatb but it has been done well to make it more entertaining. Compare it to many playtech games or sg's rhino megaways to see the low grade, slapdash approach they take to graphics and animations etc..

Yeah, nothing wrong with a reskin if its well made.
Jack and the beanstalk is also one of their "classics", and the remake probably put it back onto peoples radar again.
Its a good slot i think. Not very volatile, but still big potential if you reach the end of the bonus.

7/10 honeyjars.

Jack and the beanstalk is also one of their "classics", and the remake probably put it back onto peoples radar again.
Its a good slot i think. Not very volatile, but still big potential if you reach the end of the bonus.

7/10 honeyjars.

Yes the other day I managed to open all the wilds by collecting the lanterns, but only had 1 spin remaining :( I think I won about £27 on 20p stake, so by bonanza standards it was still pretty decent.

If they could've just got the bonus frequency higher, around jungle spirit levels and less towards the 'vikings' game feeling of impossibility, they'd have a much more popular game on their hands, but I won't risk playing it (halloween) on anything higher than 20p now, having experienced going way over 400 spins without a bonus but loads of 2 scatter teases, it's too risky and also time consuming.

7/10 honeyjars.

So now things are getting rated in honeyjars:laugh:

Halloween slots bring me back memories.

I remember many years ago i used to play halloweenies a lot in an old pc. Shows how stupid i was as the PC was quite slow and the count up on that slot took ages. I used to exit game and reload it as it took so long. Took me ages to realise i could skip the win count up :laugh:

Well not everyone as i don't. So will give you 2/10 honeyjars for that comment.

You just have not grasped the genius of the rating system yet.
The girl in the picture below is named "honey".
Honey is not just the sugary sweet substance bees make. Honey can be alot of things.
Everybody loves honey.

honey.jpg

Again I blew a bit of wad in Book of Halloween. Can anyone confirm that it is very high volitility or if it is just fucked up? It has also been exremely slow each time that I have played it at Videoslots.
But some slots I am simply drawn too even though I try almost all new releases at Videoslots

Again I blew a bit of wad in Book of Halloween. Can anyone confirm that it is very high volitility or if it is just fucked up? It has also been exremely slow each time that I have played it at Videoslots.
But some slots I am simply drawn too even though I try almost all new releases at Videoslots

Its listed as "high volatility" on slotcatalog.
Im guessing the gamble-feature where you can gamble your way into the bonus probably makes it harder to land it "naturally" in the basegame.
Tried a couple 100 spins on turbo-mode without getting a bonus, and failed 8 50/50 gambles in a row. :D

Its listed as "high volatility" on slotcatalog.
Im guessing the gamble-feature where you can gamble your way into the bonus probably makes it harder to land it "naturally" in the basegame.
Tried a couple 100 spins on turbo-mode without getting a bonus, and failed 8 50/50 gambles in a row. :D
I tried it again tonight. Again on minimal bets.I have lost over £100 on it with very little reason to coninue playing it exept my doggedness to find a reason to play it!

I tried it again tonight. Again on minimal bets.I have lost over £100 on it with very little reason to coninue playing it exept my doggedness to find a reason to play it!

Haha, yeah slots can be like that sometimes.
I keep playing magic mirror and book of ra magic, even tho i have never gotten a bonus over 50x on either of them.
One day..

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back