Logo
external image

Goatwack's dirty little secret...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ladyhawke
  • id83719
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 843
  • Replies 4

ladyhawke

On a Break
Joined
Sep 23, 2016
Location
Here, There, Everywhere.
Found the following in the Daily Mail's UK comments section. If this doesn't sound like something our very own pun-master would write, then Bob is definitely my uncle.

"The cheese song was grate, but it nearly drove me emmental. The person who wrote it is probably famous but I wouldn't know them from Edam. Unfortunately, my doctor told me not to eat cheese, 'If you do', he said, 'You will Croque, Monsieur'."

C'mon Goatwack - own up. :laugh:
 
For a moment, thought I had cotija you, but if you are not going to feta up, then I guess there is a goatwacky #2 out there in the ether, somewhere. Your twin perhaps?
Oh paese, no one would dare be that stupid.

This person is at least two pay grades above me :p
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top