Glad I am not young...

White British people are the most welcoming in the world of people from different cultures, races, religions and backgrounds.

Reverse the situation and you would see racism on a whole other level, an inconvenient truth.

White British people are the most welcoming in the world of people from different cultures, races, religions and backgrounds.

Reverse the situation and you would see racism on a whole other level, an inconvenient truth.

Yet again i have no words.

You must live in a different world.

Just a few days ago look at all the lovely white people kicking up about the sainsburys xmas advert . Very welcoming indeed. Not....

Just a few days ago look at all the lovely white people kicking up about the sainsburys xmas advert . Very welcoming indeed. Not....
Cant say anything about UK since ive never been there, but ive been around Europe a bit, and i would say people are pretty equal in how welcoming they are.
Apart from Swedes and Finns, we are not welcoming. :laugh:
Danish people are great, just a shame nobody understands what they are saying.

Its not about what country you are in imo, its about what kind of people you have the good or bad luck meeting.
There are great people everywhere, same as there are horrible people everywhere.

Ive heard that a good way to find nice people in the UK is playing their national anthem.
This causes nice people to gather and dance. :)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Edit: Why cant i play the video via the forum anymore?
Same for all browsers or just a problem with Edge?

Last edited:
Cant say anything about UK since ive never been there, but ive been around Europe a bit, and i would say people are pretty equal in how welcoming they are.
Apart from Swedes and Finns, we are not welcoming. :laugh:
Danish people are great, just a shame nobody understands what they are saying.

Its not about what country you are in imo, its about what kind of people you have the good or bad luck meeting.
There are great people everywhere, same as there are horrible people everywhere.

Yes of course abolutely there are good and bad people everywhere, in all nations and of all colours but to say white british people are the most welcoming is just stretching the truth somewhat. White british people can be right idiots when it suits and as welcoming as a skunk. Except me of course i am lovely :oops: :oops::cheerleader:

Yes of course abolutely there are good and bad people everywhere, in all nations and of all colours but to say white british people are the most welcoming is just stretching the truth somewhat. White british people can be right idiots when it suits and as welcoming as a skunk. Except me of course i am lovely :oops: :oops::cheerleader:

You are?:eek::p

Crap, I knew I'd get sucked back in! Every year I post my friend's cover of this song, heard a selected portion of it last week in a bit of holiday fluff movie. To be honest, hearing part of it, going and watching this again was a big part of missing this forum and deciding to come back. I cannot read all the prior comments, but I hope me posting without that is fine.

Despite my age, I don't wish to be young again, but rolling back to last century sounds appealing.

To be fair there is always going to be idiots and bigots that will counteract any argument.

Not a Bill Maher fan but his rant is spot on, especially at the end regarding race. The audience sure doesn't like it.

This is the Cold Outside Scene they were talking about.
(The original from Neptune's Daughter Neptune's Daughter is a 1949 musical romantic comedy film released by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer)

Well, apparently Mr Potato Head has now been renamed 'Potato Head' to make (him) gender neutral. WTF???
Looks like 20 years from now you will be frowned upon if you are either a straight male or female, it really is starting to get crazy.
Everyone has the right to be anything they want to be as long as its legal, but there is no way a small percentage of the people should be able to dictate to the majority what is acceptable and what is not.
I am sure theres plenty wont agree with me, but thats their right.

Looks like 20 years from now you will be frowned upon if you are either a straight male or female, it really is starting to get crazy.
Everyone has the right to be anything they want to be as long as its legal, but there is no way a small percentage of the people should be able to dictate to the majority what is acceptable and what is not.
I am sure theres plenty wont agree with me, but thats their right.
It’s not normal.

Giving kids puberty blockers for example, thinking chopping your parts off to replace them etc.. it’s not normality and shouldn’t be seen as such because it’s not.

live and let live but we have to call out utter madness at some point, sadly it’s the left and the liberal lot that push this sickness.

Oh, I should add that if you are a meet eating straight male/female in the near future, you will probably be viewed as an abnormality.

I missed this thread until now, its had me cracking up,promise ill try and stay just a viewer so i dont taint it but got to say......

I can put a wig on and some stocking and you can close your eyes if you want ;)

Hilarious! But why bother with the wig and stocking if he can close his eyes.......just make sure your smooth :)
Well, apparently Mr Potato Head has now been renamed 'Potato Head' to make (him) gender neutral. WTF???

But potatoes are gender neutral, they are correcting a falsehood that's been confusing children and putting them off of good carbs like mamas creamy mash for years!

I was just watching the Mr. Potato Head video on YT.

I missed this thread until now, its had me cracking up,promise ill try and stay just a viewer so i dont taint it but got to say......

Hilarious! But why bother with the wig and stocking if he can close his eyes.......just make sure your smooth :)

But potatoes are gender neutral, they are correcting a falsehood that's been confusing children and putting them off of good carbs like mamas creamy mash for years!
They are not..
The MR in MR potato head was a massive clue pal

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back