Giving "thanks"

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
Sorry if this has been brought up before, but I just noticed there's certain members that can't be "thanked"...

I guess they've been bad?? :eek:

Just curious, as I've never noticed this before, and since you just made some changes...:D

Sorry if this has been brought up before, but I just noticed there's certain members that can't be "thanked"...

I guess they've been bad?? :eek:

Just curious, as I've never noticed this before, and since you just made some changes...:D

Wondering about this too...........

Damn, and I wanted to Thank myself too!!! Oh well....

Anyways, I didn't want to call anyone out just in case they were naughty and had their thanks button removed :p I sent info to Bryan via PM. I just wanted to know if it was only me, or if others have noticed this as well.

You will never see a Thanks button under your own name (it is designed so that nobody can give themselves Thanks).

Shhh! I'm trying to make Suze feel paranoid :D

Yes, you don't see a "Thanks" button on your own posts. People thanking themselves would be pretty absurd :D

What you may be noticing is that I have "Thanks" turned off in the Jokes section. I want the Thanks to count towards gambling related helpful tips, but then I have it turned on in the Birthday section, because it's a nice gesture.

What I''l probably do is review the comments made earlier about the functionality of the Thanking machine. Probably do this during the Xmas break.

After months of being stripped of my "thank" button for being an unruly child... it seems that Santa Claus has paid me a visit! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back