Logo
external image

Giving "thanks"

  • Thread starter Thread starter winbig
  • id21741
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1589
  • Replies 12
You will never see a Thanks button under your own name (it is designed so that nobody can give themselves Thanks).

Shhh! I'm trying to make Suze feel paranoid :D

Yes, you don't see a "Thanks" button on your own posts. People thanking themselves would be pretty absurd :D

What you may be noticing is that I have "Thanks" turned off in the Jokes section. I want the Thanks to count towards gambling related helpful tips, but then I have it turned on in the Birthday section, because it's a nice gesture.

What I''l probably do is review the comments made earlier about the functionality of the Thanking machine. Probably do this during the Xmas break.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top