Ghosts In The Forum? Or Me?

Pinababy69

RIP Lisa
Okay, either my puter is totally screwed and all I can see is cached pages...or there are ghosts in the forum.

At the top of the main page, I see the last post right now as being by Hobbithumper in the Am I That Behind The Times thread, in Wildcards. However, when I click on the arrow for the latest unread post, or even on the thread the last post I am seeing is by Jas2857 at 1 a.m. and a bit.

Also, it's showing that I have two PM's, when I have read those PM's already, lol.

Bryan, tell me what is the last post you see in that thread?

Just a couple of screenies, so you know what I mean.

This is the last post I see in that thread, yet the front page clearly shows a post by Hobbithumper after this one, lol.

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

And while on that page as well, I'm showing two PM's that were already read. I have no PM's.

It's probably me right? Probably my cache? Why just that one page though, lol. Very odd stuff. :oops:

Edited to add: It's not just that one page actually. I just tried going to the GrandPrive thread in Non Bonus, and the last post I can see is my own, when the main page shows the last post as being by Footdr. I'm gonna clear my cache and try a reboot and see what happens. I need more coffee.

Just a couple of screenies, so you know what I mean.

This is the last post I see in that thread, yet the front page clearly shows a post by Hobbithumper after this one, lol.

And while on that page as well, I'm showing two PM's that were already read. I have no PM's.

It's probably me right? Probably my cache? Why just that one page though, lol. Very odd stuff. :oops:

Edited to add: It's not just that one page actually. I just tried going to the GrandPrive thread in Non Bonus, and the last post I can see is my own, when the main page shows the last post as being by Footdr. I'm gonna clear my cache and try a reboot and see what happens. I need more coffee.
I am getting the Hobbithumper post after the prior Jas. post that you state for some reason appears as the last post on your puter so it appears to be on your side........Btw, did you ever recieve my PM response to your PM a couple days ago, a yes or no is suffice.

Thanks Nash, I just cleared the cache and rebooted. So I will try again and see what happens.

As to the PM, no I didn't. You can try resending if you still have it in your sent folder?

Thanks Nash, I just cleared the cache and rebooted. So I will try again and see what happens.

As to the PM, no I didn't. You can try resending if you still have it in your sent folder?
Will do as was never sure as my confirm box simply vanished upon both prior attempts. Will try again and if you get please let me know via PM. Thanks!

Will do as was never sure as my confirm box simply vanished upon both prior attempts. Will try again and if you get please let me know via PM. Thanks!

See? Ghosts!!

I will let you know, and problem with forum is all fixed now Bryan. Thanks for your help. :p

Obviously, something with my cache. Very weird though, as I clear it every few days.

Thanks, all resolved. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back