Genie's Touch - Quickspin. Not playing correctly?

ladyhawke

On a Break
I've had my suspicions for a while, but I don't think the Magic Lamp feature substitution works properly. The blurb says:

'During Genie's Touch feature Magic Lamp symbols activate and an adjacent symbol is randomly selected. One of the selected symbols will be used to replace all other selected symbols, including the Magic Lamp symbols. The game will always choose the symbol that creates the best possible win combination.'

However, what I am finding is that although adjacent symbols are randomly selected, the game does NOT always choose the symbol that creates the best possible win combination.

I don't have a screenshot, as by the time I realise there is wrong, the substitution has taken place. However during my last play, I had loads of the purple turbaned dude and four lamps, and all that happened was the substitution clicked on the already existing purple dude symbols, totally ignoring other low-paying adjacent symbols which would have substantially increased my win.

Occasionally I have had no wins at all during the Magic Lamp feature, as the substitution often ignores the logical adjacent symbol, and chooses another which does not complete a winning line.

Anyone else had problems with this game?

The magic lamps spread randomly to adjacent symbols. Out of those symbols, the feature picks the symbol that will serve the player best to replace all other symbols (+ lamps) to have the best possible win.

From what you wrote, I understand you assumed it would do 'the best' symbol part during the first step, the spreading? That part is completely random.

The magic lamps spread randomly to adjacent symbols. Out of those symbols, the feature picks the symbol that will serve the player best to replace all other symbols (+ lamps) to have the best possible win.

From what you wrote, I understand you assumed it would do 'the best' symbol part during the first step, the spreading? That part is completely random.

I think I will stop playing this game, as the random adjacent symbols the Magic Lamp picks most of the time are not much better than having no lamps at all. I wonder if something has changed in the game, as this never seemed to be the case, up until a few weeks ago.

Anyway, thanks very much for correcting my incorrect assumptions. :eek2::thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back