Gaming Analysis Group

I think it's supposed to be private to the CAG group AFAIK. At least it was before the forum updated.

This was the original thread explaining to everyone about the creation of the CAG in forum improvements section I believe.

I think your secret club is located somewhere else... but be sure not to mix up CAG with GAG as there and CAG without a GAG and vice versa x

This was the original thread explaining to everyone about the creation of the CAG in forum improvements section I believe.

I think your secret club is located somewhere else... but be sure not to mix up CAG with GAG as there and CAG without a GAG and vice versa x
Alrighty then. I wouldn't consider the group called a" secret club". The post comes off as being negative and I am sure you didn't mean that as you are nice Supa :)

Alrighty then. I wouldn't consider the group called a" secret club". The post comes off as being negative and I am sure you didn't mean that as you are nice Supa :)

Thanks for the positive and nice comment.
But, in truth.... I’m being negative x
Sometimes, nice, helpful and informative just doesn’t cut it so it seems x

I kinda disagree but it's all good. I have always believed that being pleasant to deal with even in negative situations is the best way to go. Sometimes it doesn't work but at least I am happy with the way I handled it and that's all one can do really.

on the plus side, youre a CAG - you used to have to be a member for much longer (or special circumstances)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back