Fun Mode test video

Googobucs

Dormant Account
This is a video I created in Fun Mode. I have never created a video or used youtube before, so I am simply testing out how the process works and if I am smart enough to do this or if I should just give up now:D

Last edited by a moderator:
You are smart enough, no worries. But your video is a little bit small, I need my glasses to see something LOL. Have seen today that you are on the search for good video programs. Please contact me via PM. I have a good pack for making videos of your screen and edit these ones for free.

But fine first try,:thumbsup:

You are smart enough, no worries. But your video is a little bit small, I need my glasses to see something LOL. Have seen today that you are on the search for good video programs. Please contact me via PM. I have a good pack for making videos of your screen and edit these ones for free.

But fine first try,:thumbsup:

Thanks for the constructive feed back. at my age I need my glasses for everything :cool: I think I know how to fix the size of the screen.

Now I just need some Blathalon & Goa sized awesome wins and free spin rounds to share :D

The video looks good, looking forward to some real play wins from you :thumbsup:

As for Gagamel's comment about the video being small, are you telling me that you watch the embedded video in the default frame?

Depending on your browser either maximize the embedded video or click watch on youtube to watch it fullscreen, this is the same for all videos posted on the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back