Friendship is like a marriage.

RedPhase

Newbie member
Just a feel good moment I wanted to share with all of you and at the same time, wish you all a prosperous and merry weekend.

(Copy pasted convo between me and my childhood friend / best mate so pardon the bad spelling/typos )

The setting. It was Friday last week at around midnight;

Background; my friend and I are both happily married and we were both each others best man at the wedding.

Our wives are close. At the end of his vacation, my mate comes on and feels the need to share a revelation…

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(ME) & (HumptyDonkey) abbreviated; M and H

H: pssssst get on ya lazy fickler need a solid cover

M: ? What’d do you now you miserable sod?

H: yeah I kinda slipped and uhmm..so yeah its bad mate

M: I take it you are not physically injured from the “slip”?

H: what a keen observation there mt dear Watson no I didn’t slip like that I stumbled and my rod ended up places it don’t belong

M: …ffs!

H: yeah its bad mate, so what do we do

M: Wait what+ We? WE aren’t doing anything! It wasn’t WE that stuffed another birds muffin and it certainly wasn’t WE who colored outside the lines….again! I am not catching that grenade again.

H: oh you are such a righteous prick man I don’t need judgement I need me best mate to support me and get me through this

H: oiii you there

H: come on geezer I know you didn’t fall asleep give us hand here mate

M: Yes, I am right here and no I didn’t fall asleep. I’m just speechless.

H: what took you so long answering you were gone for like 5 minutes

M: Really? It seemed like ages, no wonder I missed you so much…

H: smh save the jokes for later when we go crawl and lets figure this out in a jiffy

M: I….don’t…..drink…you’d remember that, if you didn’t poor it like water.

H: C….o…k…e

M: I don’t do drugs either. How was the hotel? Nice drapes? Was it tidy and clean?

H: o.0 what’s that gonna accomplish talking about the bloody drapes mate

M: Details. ##### will ask about your trip and you’ll have to decide when you “slip” in that tiny information on how you cheated on her.

H: that’s it!!!! Brilliant mate I knew you’d come through that’s genius!

M: ….come again?

H: hall pass mate! I will take another clip on me card and its settled

M: ….I got nothing. WHAT on EARTH are you yapping about???

H: the bloody hall pass! ##### and I still got that deal going where we could shag around if it be a celebrity or something and it would count as a notch on the good belt so that isn’t cheating

M: I will regret asking this, but for the sake of the argument…who was the celebrity?

H: that’s an easy one mate Alyssa Milano

( at this point I literally shook my head and wished this was all a simulation )

M: …Alyssa Milano. Right, so just out of curiosity, what prompted her to be in Portugal around Easter, and not with her family?

H: she was probably there for a shoot or a commercial maybe that new Tesla thingyeah?

M: That....IS…genius. You are all good then. Call it a night?

( 2 minutes later, after watching the dots on skype frantically dancing over my screen revealing his insecurity )

H: you never compliment me not even when I aced that test on the internet so I know you are pulling me leg

H: it’s a terrible plan aint it

M: That test got you ordained as a minister, it wasn’t quantum physics and YES it’s a terrible idea! What were you thinking? Look…sleep on it, let’s meet up for coffee when you are back and take it from there. Right?

H: sounds like a plan mate and sorry for draggin you into this I know I messed up and ill own it for sure

H: what if it was someone who looked like her like loads

M: I’m pretending to be afk now, Godspeed, I’m off to bed.

H: cheers man thanks for sorting me out we will get through this im sure

H: me wife and I that is, that’s the we I meant

H: you there?

H: im lonely

H: my only friend is the answering machine at tesco

M: a

M: f

M: k

H: :D gn mate

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Fast forward a week, and the happy couple actually pulled through. And my best friend started rehab effective immediately.

Just a feel good moment I wanted to share with all of you and at the same time, wish you all a prosperous and merry weekend.

(Copy pasted convo between me and my childhood friend / best mate so pardon the bad spelling/typos )

The setting. It was Friday last week at around midnight;

Background; my friend and I are both happily married and we were both each others best man at the wedding.

Our wives are close. At the end of his vacation, my mate comes on and feels the need to share a revelation…

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(ME) & (HumptyDonkey) abbreviated; M and H

H: pssssst get on ya lazy fickler need a solid cover

M: ? What’d do you now you miserable sod?

H: yeah I kinda slipped and uhmm..so yeah its bad mate

M: I take it you are not physically injured from the “slip”?

H: what a keen observation there mt dear Watson no I didn’t slip like that I stumbled and my rod ended up places it don’t belong

M: …ffs!

H: yeah its bad mate, so what do we do

M: Wait what+ We? WE aren’t doing anything! It wasn’t WE that stuffed another birds muffin and it certainly wasn’t WE who colored outside the lines….again! I am not catching that grenade again.

H: oh you are such a righteous prick man I don’t need judgement I need me best mate to support me and get me through this

H: oiii you there

H: come on geezer I know you didn’t fall asleep give us hand here mate

M: Yes, I am right here and no I didn’t fall asleep. I’m just speechless.

H: what took you so long answering you were gone for like 5 minutes

M: Really? It seemed like ages, no wonder I missed you so much…

H: smh save the jokes for later when we go crawl and lets figure this out in a jiffy

M: I….don’t…..drink…you’d remember that, if you didn’t poor it like water.

H: C….o…k…e

M: I don’t do drugs either. How was the hotel? Nice drapes? Was it tidy and clean?

H: o.0 what’s that gonna accomplish talking about the bloody drapes mate

M: Details. ##### will ask about your trip and you’ll have to decide when you “slip” in that tiny information on how you cheated on her.

H: that’s it!!!! Brilliant mate I knew you’d come through that’s genius!

M: ….come again?

H: hall pass mate! I will take another clip on me card and its settled

M: ….I got nothing. WHAT on EARTH are you yapping about???

H: the bloody hall pass! ##### and I still got that deal going where we could shag around if it be a celebrity or something and it would count as a notch on the good belt so that isn’t cheating

M: I will regret asking this, but for the sake of the argument…who was the celebrity?

H: that’s an easy one mate Alyssa Milano

( at this point I literally shook my head and wished this was all a simulation )

M: …Alyssa Milano. Right, so just out of curiosity, what prompted her to be in Portugal around Easter, and not with her family?

H: she was probably there for a shoot or a commercial maybe that new Tesla thingyeah?

M: That....IS…genius. You are all good then. Call it a night?

( 2 minutes later, after watching the dots on skype frantically dancing over my screen revealing his insecurity )

H: you never compliment me not even when I aced that test on the internet so I know you are pulling me leg

H: it’s a terrible plan aint it

M: That test got you ordained as a minister, it wasn’t quantum physics and YES it’s a terrible idea! What were you thinking? Look…sleep on it, let’s meet up for coffee when you are back and take it from there. Right?

H: sounds like a plan mate and sorry for draggin you into this I know I messed up and ill own it for sure

H: what if it was someone who looked like her like loads

M: I’m pretending to be afk now, Godspeed, I’m off to bed.

H: cheers man thanks for sorting me out we will get through this im sure

H: me wife and I that is, that’s the we I meant

H: you there?

H: im lonely

H: my only friend is the answering machine at tesco

M: a

M: f

M: k

H: :D gn mate

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Fast forward a week, and the happy couple actually pulled through. And my best friend started rehab effective immediately.

nice he felt he could confide in you, love the way it was a matter of what do 'we' do from the off :laugh: As long as true friendship exists on this planet we'll be alright...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back