Eurobet account locked

ether

Banned User
My Eurobet account was locked a month ago after making a withdrawal and support doesn't answer my emails.
Either ignores me or tells me to phone them, but I want this to be resolved in writing, because my first language is not English and I often dont understand native speakers (over the phone).

Any help is appreciated. I PMed Catherine who represents Eurobet on the forum but her last login was like more than 1 month ago.

My understanding is that they under the UK Gambling Commission, should I just email info@gamblingcommission.gov.uk with my complaint?

Are they refusing to process your withdrawal? Or did they lock the account after processing the withdrawal, in other words have you received your withdrawal?

Eurobet / Coral is quite reputable in the sportsbetting scene.

Are they refusing to process your withdrawal? Or did they lock the account after processing the withdrawal, in other words have you received your withdrawal?

Eurobet / Coral is quite reputable in the sportsbetting scene.

I wasn't sent the money.

My Eurobet account was locked a month ago after making a withdrawal and support doesn't answer my emails.
Either ignores me or tells me to phone them, but I want this to be resolved in writing, because my first language is not English and I often dont understand native speakers (over the phone).

Any help is appreciated. I PMed Catherine who represents Eurobet on the forum but her last login was like more than 1 month ago.

My understanding is that they under the UK Gambling Commission, should I just email info@gamblingcommission.gov.uk with my complaint?

Dont mean to sound funny but in my experience I cannot see any legitimate reason why you would not want to phone them. They have French,German,Italian and Spaninsh people working their as well as multi lingual staff.

Just phone them and if genuine, they will resolve it.

update: I've spoken to them over the phone 3 times and they eventually paid out. My account is still locked though and I cannot login.
As I've been speaking with customer services, and not security they were not able to comment on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back