Email acounts

spintee

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webby
mm2
Ok so I use hotmail for donky tyears, They have had some many off names, Such as live.co.uk which I using now I have many but also many close down due to not log in,

So here is the problem, Is it just me or do you need to to have binoculars or page enlarged 1000000% to delete shit?

I ask because unless you hit the bin icon dead on than it opens up email what piss me right off, Is it done on purpose or just my bad luck?

I just love it when I 'tick' about 30 unwanted emails on outlook, carefully move the cursor towards the delete icon and spazzily hit a random email by mistake.

That really sucks balls:mad:

And yes it happens frequently, almost makes you wonder if they've done it on purpose

Gits

I just love it when I 'tick' about 30 unwanted emails on outlook, carefully move the cursor towards the delete icon and spazzily hit a random email by mistake.

That really sucks balls:mad:

And yes it happens frequently, almost makes you wonder if they've done it on purpose

Gits

I think it is done on purpose as its the same if you want to click to delete the shit things, It really gets on my nerfs,

I gave up accessing Hotmail on the web (other than just a quick peek to see if something important came in) because the interface is so non user friendly - to me, anyway. Guess they think everyone uses a tablet and phones with those pointing stick thingys for the web theses days. I download all my Hotmail to Windows Live Mail on my desktop computer. It has a great BIG fat Delete button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back