eatsleepbingo.co.uk non payment of winnings

nickijacob

Dormant account
PABnononaccred
Can anyone please help me i joined this site wen it first opened and have spent hundreds, the did bank small amounts for me but wen i went to withdraw over a thousand pounds they said i had multipal account, they said i have six accounts with the same ip address, i am with t mobile and i contacted them and they said every time i log on i get a new ip address, this company will not pay my winning and now wont answer my emails i have only one account with this company but they will not listen, thanks for reading

My name is Bella and I am the bingo manager at Eat. Sleep. Bingo! I would like to clear up any misunderstandings from the above post. Our rules clearly state the following:

"Any players with more than 1 account will not be approved for a cashout. Management reserves the right to close the accounts of players with multiple accounts. Multiple accounts are determined on the basis of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses recorded and stored on our database."

In accordance with the above rule, we have closed the original poster's accounts as a result of violating our terms and agreements. Eat. Sleep. Bingo! adheres strictly to the rules posted on our site, and we feel that this benefits all of our loyal players.

Regards,
Bella

ip addresses are not account

i have only one account with this company, they are not saying i have more than one account with my name or my address just the ip address, i think they should look into ip addresses before withholding money

My name is Bella and I am the bingo manager at Eat. Sleep. Bingo! I would like to clear up any misunderstandings from the above post. Our rules clearly state the following:

"Any players with more than 1 account will not be approved for a cashout. Management reserves the right to close the accounts of players with multiple accounts. Multiple accounts are determined on the basis of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses recorded and stored on our database."

In accordance with the above rule, we have closed the original poster's accounts as a result of violating our terms and agreements. Eat. Sleep. Bingo! adheres strictly to the rules posted on our site, and we feel that this benefits all of our loyal players.

Regards,
Bella

With all due respect, your technical team/managers/whatever don't understand how the IP system works. If you're closing accounts based solely on a user's IP address, then there's something wrong with this picture.

Here's some great reading for you:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I would suggest that the OP file a PAB ASAP.

Multiple accounts are determined on the basis of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses recorded and stored on our database."
winbig:With all due respect, your technical team/managers/whatever don't understand how the IP system works. If you're closing accounts based solely on a user's IP address, then there's something wrong with this picture.
I agree. That is totally wrong. It is like having the same cell number and driving down the road hitting different towers with different signals...but you still have the SAME phone number!

This makes no sense at all in this day and age...I have 3 computers and I would be PO"ed if I was told my account would be closed if I used my desktop and need to only use my 1 out of 2 laptops! How silly is that!

When I read that reply of the rep.. the thing that comes to my mind is.... why would I ever play at this place?
The answer could have been written for the terms and conditions.
He/she doent even bother to look into the issue.
Just those FREAKING standart replys.... its pissing me offfff!

Regards,
Bella

WOW!!! Please don't tell me this is your response to the complaint. Just because you play from more than 1 ip address doesn't mean you have more than one account. I'd defenitely pab this right away, if everything is as you say it is your getting screwed.

Question to manager

I'm on the road 5 days a week for work staying in different hotels in different cities going online through different ips, if i were to join your site and happen to win what your saying is that i wouldn't get paid because the ip is different even though only 1 account is open???

Thanks for scaring me away before i even played.

I'm on the road 5 days a week for work staying in different hotels in different cities going online through different ips, if i were to join your site and happen to win what your saying is that i wouldn't get paid because the ip is different even though only 1 account is open???

Thanks for scaring me away before i even played.

No, from what I understand, someone from the same city/general area using the same Internet provider signed up for an account (go figure...2+ people from the same area playing at the same place? :rolleyes:) and it just so happened that they got the same IP address as this person did, and now they're using that reason to close this player's account - did they close the other account too?

Of course this is going to happen, because each IP address (99% of the time) is DYNAMIC - IT ALWAYS CHANGES, IT DOESN'T STAY WITH ONE PERSON, unless you specifically ask for it, and most ISP's don't even offer STATIC IP's.

Ugh, this makes my blood boil to know that this stuff is happening....and these people try to run an online business and don't have a clue as to how the Internet works.

The rep gave you this lame excuse is because they do not want to pay you period. Eat Sleep. Bingo is a dumb name yea I said it. Different IP addresses my ass some excuse they gave you. I change my IP address all the time if my connection goes dead it happens. Don't play there anymore all you will get is a upset stomach and a migraine.

eatsleeps bingos email to me

I got this email below from eatsleepbingo i have also found out that my mother loged on to her account with them at one point on my computer wen she was looking after my little boy wen i was at work, my mother dose not stay with me and her account is from her own address she also has her own computer and internet conection so i think this is the reason they have done this i have also posted my reply to there email but as yet no supprise have had nothing back

Nicola,

We do not allow players to bad mouth our site. If you continue to slander our brand, we will have no choice but to proceed with legal action. You broke the rules as outlined in our rules section, and like every other person who plays at our site, you must abide by them.

Furthermore, I would like to point out that you have deposited a total of 241 on our site, and you have cashed out 587. This means you gained much more than you funded! You haven't lost a penny!

Please move forward as you are making the situation worse for yourself.

Most people who break rules accept this and move on enjoying their bingo and chatting to their friends. I think you will find this is the best way to go.

MY EMAIL I SENT BACK TO THEM
thank you bella for your email

I would like to point out a few thing to you

1. I only opened one account with your bingo site so i have not got multiple accounts

2. if any other person opened a account with yourselves after me it should be them you take it up with not me.

3. It has nothing to do with the amount i played on your bingo site as i won that money fairly.

4. I am not slandering your company i am just telling the people the truth in wat has happened to me,

5. in fact i really enjoyed playing on your site thats why i was on it a lot and i got to no lots of good people and had fun

6. I am more than happy for you to take legal action against me as i have not broken any of your rules as i only opened one account with your company.

7. I have already taken legal advise and we are just waiting on the people that regulate your company in getting back to us.

I have done nothing wrong and i am not going to let this go

thanks

If they are talking about your comments made in this thread I do not see
any bad mouthing or slander going on by you. In my opinion bella and the whole eat sleep getscrewed bingo company is taking this far beyond where it needs to be.

btw where has bella been since?? No further comments about what is going on here?? I would like to see you get what is deserved from them and hopefully they will eventually come to their senses and pay up.

ridiculous!
They "do not allow their players to bad mouth" their company????
was is this guy thinking??? The OP can do what he wants at least eatsleep.com is not going to forbid it... and by the way he wasnt even bad mouthing nobody!

EATSLEEP just set themselfes into the mud.

Better get you things together!
If they could provide evidence of "double" accounts, it wouldnt be as bad, but all they are doing is to talk trash without content!

The guy from eatsleep also says that the OP shouldnt complain, because he has made a net profit, BUT it is not the bingo site who funded these gains.... its the other players, who are still playing! This arguments is sooooo crazy..... eatsleep:
YOU ARE MAKING BIG MISTAKES WITH THOSE STATEMENTS.

It seems that instead of doing the best for your customer/client, you are fighting against him...

I am not at all surprised to see that a bingo site is crooked.

Today I received 12 spams promoting bingo sites, including three for eatsleepbingo alone.

All of them from criminal spammers who have illegally obtained my email address (probably from The Virtual Group)

Fortunately for me, most of them came from large, legitimate mailing servers, so formal complaints have already been filed and some of these spammers will have their outlet shut down.

If you continue to slander our brand, we will have no choice but to proceed with legal action

The defence to slander is truth.

If the OP was banned based solely on having a different IP address, then they have NOT broken the terms and conditions as this alone is insufficient proof of mulitple accounts....hence they are not telling lies.

Anyway, the OP is quite safe as Eat.Smoke.Weeeee.Bingo! is going to sue them for slander, when the only offence they could be guilty of is libel. No problem! :D

P.S. What a ridiculous name for a gambling operation. Sheesh.

hi thanks for all your replys, still nothing sorted out they wont answer my emails now im so fed up as its a lot of money to give up on but i do not no wat to do next anyone any ideas please

FWIW the OP did PAB and it came out that there were multiple players playing from one location. As it happened the other player was, she claimed, her mother and they just liked to do a little bingo together once in a while. No biggie, right?

Well it is a biggie because it clearly violates the Terms. Now I'll be the first to say it: some violations are not cheating. And I would say that applies here, if what the OP has said about her mother is true.

That said the OP has to get this cleared by the site, not given permission by us through the PAB process.

If the OP and the site can work it out, well and good. If not, the OP get's boned by the Terms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back