Logo
external image

Payment Complaint Gamba.com confiscated my full $3,401 balance after alleging 5+ linked accounts

Player's issue concerns problems with withdrawal payment(s)

bullavaro

Newbie member
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Location
poland
Hello Casinomeister community,

I am looking for assistance with an unresolved dispute involving Gamba.com.

Gamba username: <snip>
Amount disputed:
USD 3,401

My withdrawal access was restricted and, after contacting Gamba support, I was told that my account had been permanently banned.

The explanation changed during the conversation. At first I was told that the reason was “sports abuse”. Later, Gamba stated that I had allegedly engaged in “multi account sports abuse”, claimed that I was running a “syndicate”, and eventually said that they had a clear connection between my account and more than 5 other accounts which they claim are all owned by me.

I categorically dispute this allegation. I have only one Gamba account and I do not operate a group of Gamba accounts or a betting syndicate.

I asked Gamba several times to explain:

  • what evidence supposedly connects my account to the other accounts;
  • which exact Terms and Conditions clause I allegedly violated;
  • what contractual provision allows them to confiscate my entire balance;
  • whether the alleged connection is based on KYC details, IP addresses, devices, payment methods, wallets, betting patterns or something else;
  • whether the case was independently reviewed by their compliance/fraud department or sportsbook provider.
No specific evidence was provided to me.

Gamba simply stated that the decision was final.

More importantly, support explicitly told me that they would normally have returned my deposit, but because they believe I was allegedly operating a syndicate, they decided to confiscate the deposit as well.

I therefore currently cannot withdraw my full balance of USD 3,401.

When I try to withdraw USDT, the site displays the message:

“Your USDT wallet is temporarily locked.”

There is another point which I believe is relevant. Although Gamba says that my account is permanently banned and the funds have been confiscated, casino slots are still available on the account. The same balance that I am prevented from withdrawing can still be wagered in casino games.

I have already submitted a formal written complaint directly to Gamba.

I have preserved all supporting evidence, including:

  • the full exported Live Support conversation;
  • screenshots of the USD 3,401 balance;
  • deposit and withdrawal history;
  • sports betting history;
  • casino activity;
  • screenshots of the withdrawal restriction;
  • the formal complaint sent to Gamba.
I am asking for Gamba to release my full USD 3,401 balance for withdrawal.

If Gamba maintains that I own or operate 5+ accounts, I believe they should provide sufficient evidence supporting that allegation to an independent mediator and identify the exact contractual basis for confiscating the entire balance, including deposited funds.

I am willing to cooperate with a reasonable review and provide the relevant evidence privately to Casinomeister staff if required.

I will update this thread if Gamba responds or the dispute is resolved.

<Moderator Note: I have removed the personal information from your post (Your username). Since the attachments contain the same info, they were removed as well. Please refrain from adding personal info. - Nate>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

A quick search of the iGaming Rep list shows no rep registered.

Also, seems here are no sister casinos so no group rep to turn to.

Finally, casino is licensed in Anjouan which means that how the operator handles your case is largely up to them. I'd say give them -- the casino -- their shot and see how it goes. If no joy there then check the Terms for an ADR. If still no joy then ping us here and we'll see what we can do for you.

- Max
 
Hi Max,

Thank you for checking.

I have already submitted a formal written complaint directly to Gamba and I am currently waiting for their response. Their Live Support previously told me that the decision was final, but I have asked for a formal written review and the contractual basis for confiscating the full balance.

I will give them a short opportunity to respond. If there is no satisfactory resolution, I will check their Terms for the designated ADR and update this thread.

I have preserved the full support transcript and all relevant evidence and can provide it privately if Casinomeister needs it later.

Thanks again for your help.
 
They for sure won’t released to you the exact reason and proof of why they consider themselves justified to close account (if you look at ToS 4.4.3.(c) details what they monitor)

Security won’t give out this info, as it only benefits bad actors , any info they send why/how/when/others etc as it would be an education on what the bad actor(s) need to do next time round to avoid getting caught.

Are you using public connections , ? or a building with other tenants shared router ? They are also on same site
 
They for sure won’t released to you the exact reason and proof of why they consider themselves justified to close account (if you look at ToS 4.4.3.(c) details what they monitor)

Security won’t give out this info, as it only benefits bad actors , any info they send why/how/when/others etc as it would be an education on what the bad actor(s) need to do next time round to avoid getting caught.

Are you using public connections , ? or a building with other tenants shared router ? They are also on same site
Thanks, that makes sense.

I understand why a security team may not want to disclose its detection methods in detail.

However, my issue is not that Gamba must reveal its entire anti-fraud system. My concern is that they are confiscating my full balance, including deposited funds, based on an allegation that I own 5+ accounts, while providing no meaningful explanation or evidence that can be independently reviewed.

I am not aware of using any shared household router or public connection together with other Gamba users.

If Gamba does not want to disclose technical details directly to me, I would be perfectly comfortable with them providing the relevant evidence confidentially to an independent ADR or mediator.

That is really what I am asking for: an independent review of the evidence behind the 5+ account allegation and the contractual basis for confiscating the full balance.

Thanks for pointing me to section 4.4.3(c) as well. I will review that clause carefully.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top