Hello Casinomeister community,
I am looking for assistance with an unresolved dispute involving Gamba.com.
Gamba username: <snip>
Amount disputed: USD 3,401
My withdrawal access was restricted and, after contacting Gamba support, I was told that my account had been permanently banned.
The explanation changed during the conversation. At first I was told that the reason was “sports abuse”. Later, Gamba stated that I had allegedly engaged in “multi account sports abuse”, claimed that I was running a “syndicate”, and eventually said that they had a clear connection between my account and more than 5 other accounts which they claim are all owned by me.
I categorically dispute this allegation. I have only one Gamba account and I do not operate a group of Gamba accounts or a betting syndicate.
I asked Gamba several times to explain:
Gamba simply stated that the decision was final.
More importantly, support explicitly told me that they would normally have returned my deposit, but because they believe I was allegedly operating a syndicate, they decided to confiscate the deposit as well.
I therefore currently cannot withdraw my full balance of USD 3,401.
When I try to withdraw USDT, the site displays the message:
“Your USDT wallet is temporarily locked.”
There is another point which I believe is relevant. Although Gamba says that my account is permanently banned and the funds have been confiscated, casino slots are still available on the account. The same balance that I am prevented from withdrawing can still be wagered in casino games.
I have already submitted a formal written complaint directly to Gamba.
I have preserved all supporting evidence, including:
If Gamba maintains that I own or operate 5+ accounts, I believe they should provide sufficient evidence supporting that allegation to an independent mediator and identify the exact contractual basis for confiscating the entire balance, including deposited funds.
I am willing to cooperate with a reasonable review and provide the relevant evidence privately to Casinomeister staff if required.
I will update this thread if Gamba responds or the dispute is resolved.
<Moderator Note: I have removed the personal information from your post (Your username). Since the attachments contain the same info, they were removed as well. Please refrain from adding personal info. - Nate>
I am looking for assistance with an unresolved dispute involving Gamba.com.
Gamba username: <snip>
Amount disputed: USD 3,401
My withdrawal access was restricted and, after contacting Gamba support, I was told that my account had been permanently banned.
The explanation changed during the conversation. At first I was told that the reason was “sports abuse”. Later, Gamba stated that I had allegedly engaged in “multi account sports abuse”, claimed that I was running a “syndicate”, and eventually said that they had a clear connection between my account and more than 5 other accounts which they claim are all owned by me.
I categorically dispute this allegation. I have only one Gamba account and I do not operate a group of Gamba accounts or a betting syndicate.
I asked Gamba several times to explain:
- what evidence supposedly connects my account to the other accounts;
- which exact Terms and Conditions clause I allegedly violated;
- what contractual provision allows them to confiscate my entire balance;
- whether the alleged connection is based on KYC details, IP addresses, devices, payment methods, wallets, betting patterns or something else;
- whether the case was independently reviewed by their compliance/fraud department or sportsbook provider.
Gamba simply stated that the decision was final.
More importantly, support explicitly told me that they would normally have returned my deposit, but because they believe I was allegedly operating a syndicate, they decided to confiscate the deposit as well.
I therefore currently cannot withdraw my full balance of USD 3,401.
When I try to withdraw USDT, the site displays the message:
“Your USDT wallet is temporarily locked.”
There is another point which I believe is relevant. Although Gamba says that my account is permanently banned and the funds have been confiscated, casino slots are still available on the account. The same balance that I am prevented from withdrawing can still be wagered in casino games.
I have already submitted a formal written complaint directly to Gamba.
I have preserved all supporting evidence, including:
- the full exported Live Support conversation;
- screenshots of the USD 3,401 balance;
- deposit and withdrawal history;
- sports betting history;
- casino activity;
- screenshots of the withdrawal restriction;
- the formal complaint sent to Gamba.
If Gamba maintains that I own or operate 5+ accounts, I believe they should provide sufficient evidence supporting that allegation to an independent mediator and identify the exact contractual basis for confiscating the entire balance, including deposited funds.
I am willing to cooperate with a reasonable review and provide the relevant evidence privately to Casinomeister staff if required.
I will update this thread if Gamba responds or the dispute is resolved.
<Moderator Note: I have removed the personal information from your post (Your username). Since the attachments contain the same info, they were removed as well. Please refrain from adding personal info. - Nate>
Last edited by a moderator:
